Little Help

P90X

Ok this is my first grow and I am about three days into the 12/12 light cycle so week 0 or 1 depending on who's counting. My question however is about the roots in my DWC. My water is at the level of the basket and I have had, on several occasions some very nice white roots pop out only to be globbed together like brown goo. I am currently using some 3% hydrogen peroxide in my water and it is cleaning it up a little. Blah Blah Blah

Question: Where should my water level be? At the lowest level of the basket, or at some level below the basket so the root growth is not submerged?

Question 2: After seeds have germinated and are placed into rockwool, can they still remain in a warm dark place for a week or so...(in a humid box)

Question 3: After taking a clone, what light cycle should it be in 18/6

whats your res temps running @
is my first question cause ive run the res higher than the bottom of the netpot with no issue
when I do res changes its usually about a half inch above but during the week when I add I only fill to bottom
but as I said the water lvl doesn't cause me any issues I have had it to the point its bubbling out the top and I had to
this was when I first started btw lol so I had to slowly take out water to find out at what point the water lvl was low enough the water wouldn't push up the hydroton lol
so I came @ 4.25 gallons in the 5 gallon bucket
the weird thing is I can use 3 gallons in the 3 gallon bucket lol
so the answer is not the water lvl for you
so goes to my first question res temps?
also to the point of my water lvl when I first put the little bugger in the netpot
I put hydroton in to the point where the water can just wick up to my rooting plug
rockwool will wick but itll stay too wet so id keep it just to the point it can just dampen the bottom just the little bubble splashes but that when its littlefrom there should be fine what kind of nutes and water you using?
if its germinated and in rockwool id put it under light
you can keep a clone under 18/6 or clone under 18/6

oh yea
start a journal and put the link in your sig so when you do posts people can see the link and join your grow youll get lots of help like that
and Welcome to :420:
to put link in your sig user cp towards the top left then scroll down on the left edit signature put link to your journal there

1) Set your water level 1" below the netpot.

2) No, your seedlings need light under a 18/6 18 hours of light and 6 hours of darkness lighting schedule.

3) 18/6 18 hours of light and 6 hours of darkness.

here is everyting you should need to know to add a link to your journal in your signature

How To Add Links To Signatures

ive run them like chronichempdog

small plants(no roots in water yet)=1 inch above bottom of netpot
big plants(with roots in water)=1 inch or more below netpot

Back
Top Bottom