Ljb Another Go Peyote Cookies & Others

SmokeyB

Another journal smaller tent 80/80/160 for 4 maybe 5 if can flower 5 in if not 1 going in garden till there done then IL flower her on her own 3 peyote cookies and 2 others I will be using mars hydro tws2000 I'm going for quality this time let's se what happens nutes will be again advanced nutrients as need to use up what I got and I think havinh poor lighting in a big tent screwd me abit seeds will be potted tomorrow

IMG_20210303_230834.jpg

I also will be uppotting wich I've never done before always put straight in 25l Pot but got cups then 10l then 25l for this time I fort about 2 cups but one with holes to water can drain but not leak into 10l pot as cups are going to sit in there so hole there for up potting

Im in, just got some peyote cookies from B.F. would like to see how they turn out.
Welcome bro that's where I got mine from first time on these strains and I'm still learning alot especially on here and second time using led but first only had half tent filled as had bigger tent now got smaller one so light over power it by 10cm squared

2 of peyote cookies has broken soil just put my old 600w heater in there as was only 15c put on half way just to bump heat up as fans off keep humidity in as I struggle with humidity but no fans it's on 47% with heater should make it about 55 65

Lol @Ljb1 I have the same problem with humidity, plants are budding in one room and humidity is good, the other room that is in veg is an issue. I took a 100 liter tote and cut 2 x 6" holes in the lid, filled it with water and tied my intake in one hole and am going to put jet sprayers in it as soon as the fitting gets here and my hopes are that the fine mist will be drawn into the room with the intake fan. Right now I am running a 1gal humidifier and no way can it keep up in a 4x4 tent as I am constantly exchanging air, so I hope the tote idea works.

Got 2 peyote cookies have broken soil about inch tall and 1 other broke soil last night bout half inch tall waiting for other 2 break soil temps now 22c and 52 humidity

Isit normal for tap root to come out the solo cup already it's about inch tall IL take pics later I think I got to wet or put to deep on other 2 still nothing

Sorry ain't bin on much to upload pics as I have a few problems with home life means I got less time to journal an spending time trying to make perfect I'm going to do my best with what I can do can anyone recommend a really good grow book which has everything init as I have more time at night so can still read loads cheers here's what they like now roots out cup I'm really happy with the genetics of peyote cookies from barneys farm here's some pics 2 back ones peyote and front rite which broke soil yesterday other starin stretching loads

IMG_20210310_115350.jpg

IMG_20210310_115342.jpg

IMG_20210310_115340.jpg

IMG_20210310_115330.jpg

IMG_20210310_115256.jpg

IMG_20210310_115223.jpg

Damned dispensary has been out of Peyote Cookies for a week now. Really pissing me off ... lol. I love that strain.
Try Bruce Banger next. You will not be disappointed ! I'm fixing to harvest one this weekend. I tested a bud last night & shit knocked me on my ass. Breaks up all soft & fluffy with very little if any stems in the buds. I'll definitely be running this strain again.
Cherry on Top is a really strong Indica if you want something to really F you up. Just opening the container of an 1/8th smells up the whole house. Powerful Shit !

I will have a look for them is there specific breeder to go to just I se alot from different breeders all the time doing same strain I love bud that hits really hard I'm disappointed with my wedding cake should have left for longer but lesson learnt why I gone for a more Indica based never done this uppotting before good to have u back here bb

Back
Top Bottom