LKABudMan And The Vivosun Auto Oasis - Sponsored By VIVOSUN

The Vivosun Auto Oasis
Featuring the VIVOSUN Smart Grow System
Sponsored by VIVOSUN

Welcome back to the Vivosun Auto Oasis, a VIVOSUN 32x60x80 tent equipped with the Vivosun SGS.

VIVOSUN GrowHub 42A ** Currently set to -FLOWER- Mode
- AeroLight - The world’s first 100W LED grow light with an integrated circulatory fan
- 00:00-04:00 OFF
- 04:00-24:00 Spectrum:Flowering, Intensity:100%, Sunrise/Sunset: YES (14.5", 39 DLI)
- Circulation Fan
- 00:00-24:00 - Natural (Mimics natural wind)
- AeroWave E6 oscillating grow tent fan - Oscillating using Circulation Fan settings above
- AeroZesh - 4" Ultra powerful automated exhaust fully programmable through the GrowHub
- 00:00-04:00 High 56% RH, Speed 4, default off
- 04:00-24:00 High 82F / 64% RH, Speed 6, default off

Vivosun AeroLight SE with GrowHub E25 ** Currently set to -Vegetative- Mode
- AeroLight SE - A compact, powerful version of the award winning AeroLight
- 04:00-24:00 Spectrum:Flowering, Intensity:50%, Sunrise/Sunset: YES
- Circulation Fan
- 00:00-24:00 - Natural

** All controlled on my smartphone through the VIVOSUN App (wi-fi)

Other Equipment:
Vivosun Air Circulator Fan with Remote - Oscillating horizontally and vertically on 'Natural Breeze' mode

Daisy (Barneys Farms Dos Si Dos Auto)
Date: 5/25/23 Day# 32
Medium: 5G bucket with GroBucket SIP insert, FFHF soil amended with Geoflora and Dynomyco
Nutrients: Remo Nutrients week#1 flower​

Tuesday I noticed that Daisy has little flowers on all of her colas, so I counted it as the first day of flower. She's acclimated to the SIP now and drinking over a liter/day. Today I started her on @Remo Nutrients , mixing up 5 gallons of week# 1 flowering nutes. I must have drilled this SIP bucket a little higher, because it holds nearly 4 liters of nutrients.

She's overcome her broken main and, aside from being a little lopsided, is a healthy girl. She's the largest auto I've grown at this stage, at 12" tall and 24" wide already. She still has quite a bit of stretching left to do, too. I'm still trying to keep the canopy as even as possible, but at the same time letting the buds grow up.

I moved her to the left side of the Vivosun Auto Oasis. She is under the @VIVOSUN AeroLight at 100% in flowering mode, about 14.5" away at 39 DLI. As long as I remember to keep moving the light back, I'll keep her around 40 DLI until she is finished stretching. I have a feeling that Daisy is going to be a BIG girl!

#VIVOSUN #SmartGrowSystem #LoveWhatYouGrow

I will try squeezing some this year that's been dried but not cured and see what I think.
I smoke it by putting a small piece on top of a bit of flower in a bong bowl. I also have a Seahorse Pro plus, e nail, that I use to smoke it straight. It's basically a straw with a rechargeable battery that uses removable heating element tips that screw onto the straw part and are replaceable. It also comes with a rubber hose attachment that allows hooking the straw up to a bong to cool the hit. It's simple and pretty cheap. Around $40.
I try and limit my rosin smoking as it diminishes my bud smoking enjoyment if done to excess. :cheesygrinsmiley:
I have a seahorse too. You can get good hits with it, but not much flavor. The Utillian 5 let's me vape cooler and really enjoy the flavor, especially when freshly dried. I still really enjoy smoking as well, though.

The Vivosun Auto Oasis
Sponsored by VIVOSUN

Welcome back to the Vivosun Auto Oasis, a VIVOSUN 32x60x80 tent equipped with the Vivosun SGS.

- AeroLight - The world’s first 100W LED grow light with an integrated circulatory fan
- 04:00-24:00 Spectrum:Flowering, Intensity:100%, Sunrise/Sunset: YES (14.5", 39 DLI)
- Circulation Fan
- AeroWave E6 oscillating grow tent fan - Oscillating using Circulation Fan settings above
- AeroZesh - 4" Ultra powerful automated exhaust fully programmable through the GrowHub

- Circulation Fan

Other Equipment:
Vivosun Air Circulator Fan with Remote - Oscillating horizontally and vertically on 'Natural Breeze' mode

Medium: 5G bucket with GroBucket SIP insert, FFHF soil amended with Geoflora and Dynomyco

Tuesday I noticed that Daisy has little flowers on all of her colas, so I counted it as the first day of flower. She's acclimated to the SIP now and drinking over a liter/day. Today I started her on @Remo Nutrients , mixing up 5 gallons of week# 1 flowering nutes. I must have drilled this SIP bucket a little higher, because it holds nearly 4 liters of nutrients.

She's overcome her broken main and, aside from being a little lopsided, is a healthy girl. She's the largest auto I've grown at this stage, at 12" tall and 24" wide already. She still has quite a bit of stretching left to do, too. I'm still trying to keep the canopy as even as possible, but at the same time letting the buds grow up.

I moved her to the left side of the Vivosun Auto Oasis. She is under the @VIVOSUN AeroLight at 100% in flowering mode, about 14.5" away at 39 DLI. As long as I remember to keep moving the light back, I'll keep her around 40 DLI until she is finished stretching. I have a feeling that Daisy is going to be a BIG girl!

Looking great! She's much bigger than your last two autos if I recall. How high do you take your DLI at peak?

Looking great! She's much bigger than your last two autos if I recall.
Thanks 024. I went back and looked at my last two autos at day# 30, and yea... Daisy is large for her age :)
20230129_120056.jpg

20230323_084603.jpg

How high do you take your DLI at peak?
I max out around 45 DLI. I mostly go by this guide:

DLI for autos.png

You mean, like, big boned?

:laughtwo:
All my SIP girls are big boned! This one has bigger inter-nodal spacing compared to most. She has the same amount of branches & colas as my previous autos, but she's twice as wide/tall.

Daisy is already wider than the footprint of the light, so why not move it in the middle while there's room and use both lights on top so that there's no drop-off at the edges?
I thought this was a great idea, so I moved Daisy to the middle of the tent while I'm waiting for a new seedling, and I put both lights on her. As far as why not... what if she doesn't want to give the space back?

20230529_141715.jpg

Sponsor Update
Last week, when I realized Gina was within a week of harvest, I decided to start a new seed. I went through my seeds and was horrified to realize that I didn't have any auto seeds (that I had not already run). One of the main reasons for the Vivosun Auto Oasis was for variety. I need new seeds!

I reached out to @Herbies Seeds and asked if they would be willing to sponsor the Vivosun Auto Oasis. They generously agreed to allow be to showcase some of their autos. Knowing I was waiting to start a new plant, they got the seeds out on Friday and they arrived on Saturday. I LOVE the Herbies US Express site, the seeds were delivered in one day! I had given Herbies a list of the seeds I would like to run for the next year, and they sent them all! What fantastic sponsors we have here, and Herbies is one of the best.
20230527_151613.jpg

Saturday, I planted the first one; Girl Scout Cookies Auto! She should be up today or tomorrow. Thanks again to Herbies seeds, I'm really looking forward to showing off these fantastic genetics in the @VIVOSUN Auto Oasis.

The Vivosun Auto Oasis
Sponsored by VIVOSUN and Herbies US Express

- 04:00-24:00 Spectrum:Flowering, Intensity:100%, Sunrise/Sunset: YES (40 DLI)
- Circulation Fan

Vivosun AeroLight SE with GrowHub E25 ** Currently set to -FLOWER- Mode
- 04:00-24:00 Spectrum:Flowering, Intensity:100%, Sunrise/Sunset: YES
- Circulation Fan

Other Equipment:

Date: 5/30/23 Day# 37

Screenshot_20230530_101458.jpg
The @VIVOSUN Auto Oasis is dialed into around 1.1 VPD, except for when I open the tent. Highs near 80f and lows near 70f are giving Daisy near perfect growing conditions.

Daisy started her @Remo Nutrients week# 1 flower nutes five days ago. It was 5 gallons of nutrients, and she's gone through them already. I was amazed when I went down yesterday afternoon and the 1 gallon res was dry! She's really tearing through some nutes!
Daisy Feed Tracker 20230530.png

While I'm waiting for a new seedling, I put Daisy in the middle of the Vivosun Auto Oasis and put both lights on her. I think she took that as a challenge. She has exploded in growth in the last week. Her main split has knuckled up well and she is a happy and healthy girl.

She's already the largest auto I've grown and she is still stretching. I moved the lights back about 6" today and that's just from a couple of days ago. Pretty soon I'll have a new seedling to go in there, and I'm going to have to fit her in half the tent. Nowhere to go but up, now!

I keep a Govee in my most recent harvest, in this case my Green Crack Auto. I thought she was over-dried so I added a couple of stems to get her up to 64%. Now, I'm not sure she was over-dried at all.

The buds have sealed (zip sealed, not heat sealed) in a Grove bag for the last month. I'll occasionally tumble the bag to break up the clump of buds. The RH starts close to 64%, but you can see it comes down to 61-62% over the month. I took some out today, and it smells incredible. A lot like the fresh weed (mango/fruity), but with more spice to it. I really love these Grove bags, they make it so easy to cure.
Screenshot_20230530_125103_Govee Home.jpg

Julie (Girl Scout Cookies Auto)
Date: 5/30/23 Day# 0
Medium: EZGro plug in a Vivosun Seedling Tray
Nutrients: None​

I received the shipment of new auto seeds from @Herbies Seeds Saturday morning, less than a day after they were shipped. At 4:20pm I planted one of the seeds, a Girl Scout Cookies Auto.

I soaked the EZGro plug in water for a couple of hours. Then I put the plug in the @VIVOSUN seedling tray. At 4:20pm after sparking up a joint, I placed the seed tip-up about 1/2" into the plug. I then took a piece off the plug to cover the hole. I made sure the plug can drain any excess water into the tray below. Then I placed the tray on my @VIVOSUN heat mat, put the temp probe in another plug, and set it to 76f. I closed up the dome and sat everything under the herb garden light in my kitchen, to keep an eye on it.
20230530_154630.jpg

And here she is 72 hours (3 days) after taking the seed out of the package and putting it in the plug. Here comes Julie!
20230530_162402.jpg

Here's what Herbies says about their Girl Scout Cookies:

Girl Scout Cookies Auto Strain Info
There was a time when GSC dominated Google searches, as her taste, potency, and unique character of the high gave her cult status. This Indica-dominant hybrid is still insanely popular today, and our autoflowering version is the real deal packaged into an automatic form. Get one today and you’ll soon know what all the hype is about!

Genetics
The Girl Scout Cookies Auto family tree includes three superstars of the cannabis market. Durban Poison is a South-African landrace further perfected over many generations of selection. OG Kush is one the most popular recreational and medical strains ever, and Lowryder is the father of all autoflowers and was used in GSC to give her an extra-fast flowering time.

Flowering Time
Girl Scout Cookies Auto won’t waste her time nor test your patience, as the whole cycle from seed to harvest will take you as little as 65-70 days, with a slightly longer time outdoors than indoors.

Yields
Grow Girl Scout Cookies Auto indoors if you want especially bountiful yields of up to 650 g/m² (2.1 oz/ft²). However, outdoor cultivation is also very rewarding, with each plant bringing up to 150 g (5.3 oz)

Effects
While this weed’s potency is no joke, you can moderate your intake and make it your go-to daytime smoke. Right upon inhaling it, you’ll feel such intense euphoria and creative energy that you’ll want to channel this into something productive. Coming on its heels is blissful relaxation that feels good but doesn’t turn you into a couch potato.

Medical Properties
The character of the high makes these buds the perfect medicine for stress, anxiety, depression, and other mood disorders. Additionally, the physical side of the effects will relax you enough to relieve spasms and moderate pain.

THC and CBD Levels
Like the best of the new generation of autoflowers, Girl Scout Cookies Auto offers a THC level that hovers around 23% – enough to pierce the armor of tolerance even in heavy smokers. The CBD content, on the other hand, is negligible.

Smell and Taste
GSC Auto’s earthy terpene profile is accentuated by notes of citrus fruit and cream, while the sweet smell in the jars will remind you of Kush and incense.

Grow Tips
Incredibly compact indoors at just 60-120 cm (2-4 ft), Girl Scout Cookies Auto may get bigger outdoors, sometimes reaching heights of 200 cm (6’7″). If you want your plants to grow this tall, make sure you boost the growth of the root system with mycorrhizae and other beneficial microbes early on.

- Indoors, LST the plants for maximum yields.
- As a leafy strain, GSC Auto will benefit from defoliation.
- Use organics to maximize the flavor profile.

Thanks again to Herbies US Express for sponsoring this grow!

You have room in there for a new plant for at least a few weeks...

20230529_141715.jpg

Longer if it's anything like the last one. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Ha! The tent looks fuller when viewed from the top like this. Once I move her over to one side she'll take up about half the tent. She is going to be a tall one, though :)
Gotta love that US shipping. :welldone:
If you're in the US and need some seeds, @Herbies Seeds has a great selection and you'll get your seeds quickly!

Sponsor Update
Last week, when I realized Gina was within a week of harvest, I decided to start a new seed. I went through my seeds and was horrified to realize that I didn't have any auto seeds (that I had not already run). One of the main reasons for the Vivosun Auto Oasis was for variety. I need new seeds!

I reached out to @Herbies Seeds and asked if they would be willing to sponsor the Vivosun Auto Oasis. They generously agreed to allow be to showcase some of their autos. Knowing I was waiting to start a new plant, they got the seeds out on Friday and they arrived on Saturday. I LOVE the Herbies US Express site, the seeds were delivered in one day! I had given Herbies a list of the seeds I would like to run for the next year, and they sent them all! What fantastic sponsors we have here, and Herbies is one of the best.
20230527_151613.jpg

Saturday, I planted the first one; Girl Scout Cookies Auto! She should be up today or tomorrow. Thanks again to Herbies seeds, I'm really looking forward to showing off these fantastic genetics in the @VIVOSUN Auto Oasis.
Wow, Herbies Seeds to the rescue! They hooked you up with a bunch of new autos for your Vivosun Auto Oasis. That's what I call sponsorship goals! It's gonna be a year full of exciting grows and variety. And the fact that they arrived in just one day? That's some next-level delivery speed. Big props to Herbies for being awesome sponsors. Time to get those new seeds in the ground and watch 'em flourish. Happy growing and enjoy the journey! 💚

Wow, Herbies Seeds to the rescue! They hooked you up with a bunch of new autos for your Vivosun Auto Oasis. That's what I call sponsorship goals! It's gonna be a year full of exciting grows and variety. And the fact that they arrived in just one day? That's some next-level delivery speed. Big props to Herbies for being awesome sponsors. Time to get those new seeds in the ground and watch 'em flourish. Happy growing and enjoy the journey! 💚
Thanks MG. I love @Herbies Seeds one of my favorites to smoke is their Fruit Punch Auto. I'll be running them one at a time as a perpetual auto garden. First up: Girl Scout Cookies Auto. Now I just need to make some room in the tent for her ;)

The Vivosun Auto Oasis
Sponsored by VIVOSUN

- Circulation Fan

- Circulation Fan

Other Equipment:

I love that little side lighting you've got going. Time for another plant in there :Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom