LKABudMan And The Vivosun Auto Oasis - Sponsored By VIVOSUN

VIVOSUN 13" Air Circulator with Controller

My friends at @VIVOSUN sent me a new fan to play around with. In truth, this thing has been on my 'wish list' since I started growing. It wasn't something I 'needed', though, or so I thought. And there's no way it's as good as it looks, it there?

I found early in growing that without proper airflow you'll get microclimates in your tent. I thought a couple of canopy fans would be enough. I was surprised to find the top and bottom of the tent can be 10f / 10-15%RH different. Using Govee hygrometers around the plants, I saw that even individual plants could have their own microclimates without proper airflow. After that I added floor fans in my tents, usually blowing diagonally from the bottom to the top. This works great to mix the air in the tent, but I usually have a streak of brown leaves where the fan burns them, especially when growing in the SCROG.

I'm hoping the Vivosun Air Circulator is going to solve that problem. @DV8 mentioned my fan that looks like a robot the other day and, well, it kind of is.

It oscillates horizontally

It oscillates vertically

It even oscillates horizontally and vertically at the same time!

**NOTE** These .gifs were sped up x4 speed

If that's not enough, it has 'natural wind' mode! This is the same 'natural wind' as the AeroWave E6 & the AeroLight fan, where it pulses the fan speed from low to high to mimic natural wind. It is designed to create the optimal growing environment for your plants.

The fan has other features, like a start and/or stop timer (1-9 hours) and Eco Mode (Automatically switches fan speed based on ambient temperatures). It comes apart easily for cleaning, with one screw and a twist. It's all controlled by the remote, which attaches to the side of the fan when not in use. And yes, there's a button to turn off the lighted display. If you decide to buy one you can use code LKABUDMAN for 15% off!

I can't wait to get this in the Bud Factory when it's back up. Between the oscillation and the natural wind setting, this fan should keep the air in the tent well mixed without burning any specific spots.

I have this floor fan, an AeroWave E6, and two AeroLights all on natural wind in the Vivosun Auto Oasis. It's pretty neat hearing the fans build and decrease at different times, it's like a breezy spring day in there!

#VIVOSUN #LoveWhatYouGrow
That is next level airflow

My friends at @VIVOSUN sent me a new fan to play around with. In truth, this thing has been on my 'wish list' since I started growing. It wasn't something I 'needed', though, or so I thought. And there's no way it's as good as it looks, it there?

I found early in growing that without proper airflow you'll get microclimates in your tent. I thought a couple of canopy fans would be enough. I was surprised to find the top and bottom of the tent can be 10f / 10-15%RH different. Using Govee hygrometers around the plants, I saw that even individual plants could have their own microclimates without proper airflow. After that I added floor fans in my tents, usually blowing diagonally from the bottom to the top. This works great to mix the air in the tent, but I usually have a streak of brown leaves where the fan burns them, especially when growing in the SCROG.

I'm hoping the Vivosun Air Circulator is going to solve that problem. @DV8 mentioned my fan that looks like a robot the other day and, well, it kind of is.

It oscillates vertically

If that's not enough, it has 'natural wind' mode! This is the same 'natural wind' as the AeroWave E6 & the AeroLight fan, where it pulses the fan speed from low to high to mimic natural wind. It is designed to create the optimal growing environment for your plants.

The fan has other features, like a start and/or stop timer (1-9 hours) and Eco Mode (Automatically switches fan speed based on ambient temperatures). It comes apart easily for cleaning, with one screw and a twist. It's all controlled by the remote, which attaches to the side of the fan when not in use. And yes, there's a button to turn off the lighted display. If you decide to buy one you can use code LKABUDMAN for 15% off!

I can't wait to get this in the Bud Factory when it's back up. Between the oscillation and the natural wind setting, this fan should keep the air in the tent well mixed without burning any specific spots.

I have this floor fan, an AeroWave E6, and two AeroLights all on natural wind in the Vivosun Auto Oasis. It's pretty neat hearing the fans build and decrease at different times, it's like a breezy spring day in there!

Amazing equipment. :thumb:
@VIVOSUN has such innovative tech.:yahoo:
Hope you are having a nice weekend my friend.
Take care.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Sorry I'm late, LKA. And, I'm sorry to see your Gelato Auto not doing so well. I would guess that the 1 tsp of GF was too much for it. I think autos are usually fed more lightly especially the first couple of weeks. Shed told me to not feed until the second set of leaves have formed.
I looked at my last two auto journals just to be sure, and I used 1T Geoflora in both of those 4" pots and they didn't have any issues. Two things were different this time:
1. I bottom watered her instead of my usual watering.
2. The RH in the tent was lower, causing the VPD to be higher. This may have caused her to drink more from her roots early on.

I think this will be my last attempt at bottom watering seeds, at least until I can do a larger test.
I'm looking forward to seeing all the new Vivosun gear in use. I love the trim tray especially. I think Krissi has something similar if not the same one.
Thanks HG. I'll be showing off all of my new gear here.

I still have stuff for the aerolight SGS grow Im getting ready for next month arriving but the remote controlled air circulator fan arrived and its pretty dang cool!!

I cant wait to have all 7 fans going and 6 of them running through the SGS is going to be wild. Like Im already feeling better about this grow just from having so much circulation happening in a more organic leaf friendly way.

So happy to have your SGS threads to fall back on and bounce off of! :thanks:

I still have stuff for the aerolight SGS grow Im getting ready for next month arriving but the remote controlled air circulator fan arrived and its pretty dang cool!!

I cant wait to have all 7 fans going and 6 of them running through the SGS is going to be wild. Like Im already feeling better about this grow just from having so much circulation happening in a more organic leaf friendly way.

So happy to have your SGS threads to fall back on and bounce off of! :thanks:
Sounds like your grow is about to take off! Just let me know if you have any questions about the system.

It oscillates vertically

Cool fan BudMan @VIVOSUN is groundbreaking with this new fan. CL🍀

The Vivosun Auto Oasis
Featuring the VIVOSUN Smart Grow System
Sponsored by VIVOSUN

Welcome back to the Vivosun Auto Oasis, a VIVOSUN 32x60x80 tent equipped with the Vivosun SGS. Current settings:

VIVOSUN GrowHub 42A ** Currently set to -FLOWER- Mode
- AeroLight - The world’s first 100W LED grow light with an integrated circulatory fan
- 00:00-04:00 OFF
- 04:00-24:00 Spectrum:Flowering, Intensity:100%, Sunrise/Sunset: YES (12.5", 46.3DLI, 646PPFD, 36k LUX)
- Circulation Fan
- 00:00-4:00 - 100%
- 04:00-24:00 - Natural (Mimics natural wind)
- AeroZesh - 4" Ultra powerful automated exhaust fully programmable through the GrowHub
- 00:00-04:00 High 76F / 58% RH, default off
- 04:00-24:00 High 80F / 62% RH, default off

Vivosun AeroLight SE with GrowHub E25 ** Currently set to -Vegetative- Mode
- AeroLight SE - A compact, powerful version of the award winning AeroLight
- 04:00-24:00 Spectrum:Vegetative, Intensity:100%, Sunrise/Sunset: YES (24", 14.4k LUX, 19.4 DLI)
- Circulation Fan
- 00:00-4:00 - Speed 1
- 04:00-24:00 - Natural

** All controlled through the VIVOSUN App

Other Equipment:
Vivosun AeroWave E6 oscillating grow tent fan - The safest and best grow tent fan on the market!
Vivosun Air Circulator Fan with Remote - Oscillates horizontally and vertically. 'Natural Breeze' mode.

Gina (FastBuds Gelato Auto)
Date: 3/14/23 Day# 20
Medium - 4" pot with FFHF
Nutrients - Geoflora Veg & Dynomyco

I'm dragging my feet on Gina. She's pushing out her fifth node and looks to be on the mend since her flush.

She's still really small for her age, though. She's due to be uppotted to the SIP and topped, but I'm not sure I want to move forward with her. She's an auto, and she's already at 20 days. Should I just cut my losses and plant another seed? Should I move forward with her and see if I can recover? What would you do?

#VIVOSUN #SmartGrowSystem #LoveWhatYouGrow

She's still really small for her age, though. She's due to be uppotted to the SIP and topped, but I'm not sure I want to move forward with her. She's an auto, and she's already at 20 days. Should I just cut my losses and plant another seed? Should I move forward with her and see if I can recover? What would you do?
I would do both, depending on the room.
Start another seed, and try to get her turned around.
But we've already seen where that gets me...

I would do both, depending on the room.
Start another seed, and try to get her turned around.
But we've already seen where that gets me...
The real question is: should I devote a 5g SIP to her? That's an investment of 2+ months.

The Vivosun Auto Oasis
Featuring the VIVOSUN Smart Grow System
Sponsored by VIVOSUN

Welcome back to the Vivosun Auto Oasis, a VIVOSUN 32x60x80 tent equipped with the Vivosun SGS. Current settings:

VIVOSUN GrowHub 42A ** Currently set to -FLOWER- Mode
- AeroLight - The world’s first 100W LED grow light with an integrated circulatory fan
- 04:00-24:00 Spectrum:Flowering, Intensity:100%, Sunrise/Sunset: YES (12.5", 46.3DLI, 646PPFD, 36k LUX)
- Circulation Fan
- 00:00-4:00 - 100%
- 04:00-24:00 - Natural (Mimics natural wind)
- AeroZesh - 4" Ultra powerful automated exhaust fully programmable through the GrowHub
- 00:00-04:00 High 76F / 58% RH, default off
- 04:00-24:00 High 80F / 62% RH, default off

Vivosun AeroLight SE with GrowHub E25 ** Currently set to -Vegetative- Mode
- AeroLight SE - A compact, powerful version of the award winning AeroLight
- 04:00-24:00 Spectrum:Vegetative, Intensity:100%, Sunrise/Sunset: YES (24", 14.4k LUX, 19.4 DLI)
- Circulation Fan
- 00:00-4:00 - Speed 1
- 04:00-24:00 - Natural

** All controlled through the VIVOSUN App

Other Equipment:
Vivosun AeroWave E6 oscillating grow tent fan - The safest and best grow tent fan on the market!
Vivosun Air Circulator Fan with Remote - Oscillates horizontally and vertically. 'Natural Breeze' mode.

Gina (FastBuds Gelato Auto)
Date: 3/14/23 Day# 20
Medium - 4" pot with FFHF
Nutrients - Geoflora Veg & Dynomyco

I'm dragging my feet on Gina. She's pushing out her fifth node and looks to be on the mend since her flush.

#VIVOSUN #SmartGrowSystem #LoveWhatYouGrow
She looks like she is starting to recover so I say give her a chance. CL🍀

The real question is: should I devote a 5g SIP to her? That's an investment of 2+ months.
It might be the best way to give her a chance to get closer to her potential. Otherwise you might want to use her for a fabric pot swick experiment. I'll be trying that soon myself, I'm just trying to decide whether I want to do a swick or two this summer, or wait for my next indoor grow.

I agree with you Captain.

I’m all about second chances for anyone or anything prepared to put in the work.
I cant seem to toss anything out,,,always giving them a chance until theres no chance lol and she has nothing left lol pmsl she deffo had nothing left pmsl,,,,but yeah I find it hard to kull plants,,,

20230316_205345.jpg

IMHO, if I had another bean ready to drop, with all of the time and money you put into it, I would thank her, put her out to pasture, and start another.

It might be the best way to give her a chance to get closer to her potential. Otherwise you might want to use her for a fabric pot swick experiment. I'll be trying that soon myself, I'm just trying to decide whether I want to do a swick or two this summer, or wait for my next indoor grow.
She looks like she is starting to recover so I say give her a chance. CL🍀
I agree with you Captain.

I’m all about second chances for anyone or anything prepared to put in the work.
I cant seem to toss anything out,,,always giving them a chance until theres no chance lol and she has nothing left lol pmsl she deffo had nothing left pmsl,,,,but yeah I find it hard to kull plants,,,
That's four votes for keeping her. Now she'll have to EARN that SIP spot!

I'd toss it. My feeling is autos need the best start to really live up to their potential, not to mention all the work that goes into your grows could be wasted.
This was my reasoning as well. However, I've never tried to 'rescue' an auto. I may end up with 1oz, we'll see.

IMHO, if I had another bean ready to drop, with all of the time and money you put into it, I would thank her, put her out to pasture, and start another.
I do have another bean, and I almost started it last week. But, the other seeds will wait for another day...

Back
Top Bottom