420 Magazine Background

LKABudMan Back In Deep Water: 4 Purple Haze Clones In RDWC

LKABudMan

Nug of the Month: March 2022 - Grow Journal of the Month: April 2022 - Plant of the Month: April 2022
Hey BudMan!

Do you think you would have taken them down by now based on their feel if you did not have the WMM?
Hi @Grand Daddy Black I think I would have taken them down today. The leaves are getting crispy feeling and the stems break but don't snap. They have been hanging for 11 days and feel done. Of course, I have no idea how a bud feels at 12% vs 11% vs 10%. I'm about to find out, though :)

LKABudMan

Nug of the Month: March 2022 - Grow Journal of the Month: April 2022 - Plant of the Month: April 2022
Good stuff man, I would give one of those thick stems a bend and see if they snap yet. 12% is really close
Hi @Costanza the thick stems still bend without breaking. The smaller stems break but don't snap. I'm going to give them at least one more day and see what the WMM says.

Costanza

Hi @Costanza the thick stems still bend without breaking. The smaller stems break but don't snap. I'm going to give them at least one more day and see what the WMM says.
Yeah good idea, no sense In pulling them too soon and then have to burp the grove bags for a week like I had to do last batch

No Pain

Hi @Grand Daddy Black I think I would have taken them down today. The leaves are getting crispy feeling and the stems break but don't snap. They have been hanging for 11 days and feel done. Of course, I have no idea how a bud feels at 12% vs 11% vs 10%. I'm about to find out, though :)
yes that wood moisture meter puts things in a different perspective for sure ...like i had said using it pushed mine to the 13/14 day marker .

LKABudMan

Date: 7/1/22 - Day 1 of Curing
Strain - Purple Haze clones x4
Curing in 3 x 1lb Grove Bags @ 60% RH
Grove Bag Govee

You can see where I moved the Govee from the old bag to the new bag last night. I got a better dry than I did last time. The dry went 12 days this time, my longest dry yet. I checked the buds last night with the WMM and they all hit between 10-11%. So, we took them all down, bucked the buds off the stems, and put the buds in Grove bags. Just that took the three of us over an hour.

I ended up using 3 1lb Grove bags so that I didn't need to fill to the top. I put the larf and shake in a 4th 1/2lb bag. I was very pleased to see the buds hit 60-61% in the grove bag, it should be an excellent cure.

I'll have a final posting and wrap-up in a couple of days. Everyone have a fantastic weekend!

Costanza

Grove Bag Govee

You can see where I moved the Govee from the old bag to the new bag last night. I got a better dry than I did last time. The dry went 12 days this time, my longest dry yet. I checked the buds last night with the WMM and they all hit between 10-11%. So, we took them all down, bucked the buds off the stems, and put the buds in Grove bags. Just that took the three of us over an hour.

I ended up using 3 1lb Grove bags so that I didn't need to fill to the top. I put the larf and shake in a 4th 1/2lb bag. I was very pleased to see the buds hit 60-61% in the grove bag, it should be an excellent cure.

I'll have a final posting and wrap-up in a couple of days. Everyone have a fantastic weekend!
Congrats on a successful harvest.

7Dust2

Grove Bag Govee

Nice bro nice. My next harvest going be . I hope like that

Top Bottom