LKABudMan Grows A Fruit Punch Auto With The Vivosun Smart Grow System! - Featuring Herbies Seeds, GeoFlora & Dynomyco

Welcome to my first auto grow! @VIVOSUN was nice enough to send me a new VIVOSUN Smart Grow System to demo. I've been playing around it and it's really neat what this system can do. Over the next couple of months I'll be demonstrating the system and it's features. While I'm at it, why not showcase some of our other fantastic sponsors and grow a tasty auto :)

What am I growing? @Herbies Seeds - Fruit Punch Auto Fem (Heavyweight Seeds)
- Brand: Heavyweight Seeds
- Sex: Feminized
- Flowering type: Autoflowering
- Suitable for: Indoor & Outdoor
- Effect: Uplifting | Euphoric | Energizing | Talkative | Social | Relaxing
- Taste/Smell: Fruity | Lemon | Lime | Mango | Skunk
- Genetics: Skunk x Haze x Ruderalis
- Height: 90 - 120 cm indoors
- Yield: 600 - 800 g/m² indoors
- From seed to harvest: 70 - 80 days
- Genotype: 80% Sativa / 20% Indica
- THC: 21% CBD: 1.1%

Where am I growing? I'll be growing this auto in the 'Playpen', a 32x32 tent in my basement. This tent will be equipped with the @VIVOSUN Smart Grow System, featuring:

AeroLight - The world’s first 100W LED grow light with an integrated circulatory fan that increases airflow to the canopy, encouraging balanced temperature and humidity that won the Red Dot 2022 design award. The AeroLight is made with 301B Diodes, dimmable driver, sunlike full spectrum, perfect for every stage of growth from seedling to flowering, and it is entirely programmable and adjustable.

AeroZesh - Ultra powerful automated air flow, the AeroZesh is a PWM controlled EC fan utilizing mixed-flow design to control speeds and create high static pressure, improving performance and reducing noise, fully programmable through the GrowHub, and optimized for controlling temperature and humidity.

Growhub - The central hub for the VIVOSUN Smart Grow System, controls all tent equipment simultaneously, allows you to adjust operation of equipment with simple-to-read interface, Grow Recipes take plants from seed to harvest automatically, can control many devices and is compatible across platforms, easy to install on tent walls with magnetic mounting plate

VIVOSUN App - Capable of managing multiple grow devices simultaneously, tracks and displays relevant data to help you improve your tent performance, use preprogrammed pro Grow Recipes to program the AeroLight and your ventilation and take you from seed to harvest automatically, or design your own Grow Recipes from scratch, and take your grow on the go.

The system is Fully Automated! The complete Smart Grow System for your grow space—control ventilation, lighting, spectrum, light intensity, on/off periods, and air circulation through the GrowHub and link all of your equipment together so your environment works in unison, monitor your environment from anywhere with the App, automatically respond to changes beyond your parameters, and establish the perfect grow.

What am I growing in?
I'll be growing this auto in soil. I use a mix of Fox Farms Happy Frog (FFHF) and Fox Farms Ocean Forest (FFOF), along with some additional perlite for better drainage. I'll be using @GeoFlora Nutrients for nutrients along with @DYNOMYCO for the roots. I may use other nutrients as needed (Terpinator, etc).
- Medium: FFHF+FFOF soil with GeoFlora & Dynomyco
- Pot: Start in 4" pot, moving to Vivosun 5 Gallon grow bag
- Water: Carbon-filtered well water @ 100ppm/8.1pH

Basement:
- Temps: 66-72f Central A/C and heat, radiant heater if needed
- Humidity: 40-55% with large dehumidifier

Any other equipment?
- Wyze V3 Camera
- Govee thermometer/hygrometer
For starting seeds:
- VIVOSUN Heat mat + controller
- EZ-Gro Plugs
- Small grow tray w/ dome

This will be my first time growing an auto, first time using GeoFlora, and I'll be trying out and demonstrating this awesome new equipment from @VIVOSUN. Thanks for following along and as always please feel welcome to ask questions or make suggestions. I'll take all the help I can get ;)

Now lets see what this Vivosun Smart Grow System can do!

#Vivosun #LoveWhatYouGrow

The Heavyweight Fruit Punch Auto was a favorite strain around here for a while. Only had one bean of it that came as a freebie. I've got some different breeder Fruit Punch lineage to try next grow.

Welcome to my first auto grow! @VIVOSUN was nice enough to send me a new VIVOSUN Smart Grow System to demo. I've been playing around it and it's really neat what this system can do. Over the next couple of months I'll be demonstrating the system and it's features. While I'm at it, why not showcase some of our other fantastic sponsors and grow a tasty auto :)

What am I growing? @Herbies Seeds - Fruit Punch Auto Fem (Heavyweight Seeds)
- Brand: Heavyweight Seeds
- Sex: Feminized
- Flowering type: Autoflowering
- Suitable for: Indoor & Outdoor
- Effect: Uplifting | Euphoric | Energizing | Talkative | Social | Relaxing
- Taste/Smell: Fruity | Lemon | Lime | Mango | Skunk
- Genetics: Skunk x Haze x Ruderalis
- Height: 90 - 120 cm indoors
- Yield: 600 - 800 g/m² indoors
- From seed to harvest: 70 - 80 days
- Genotype: 80% Sativa / 20% Indica
- THC: 21% CBD: 1.1%

Where am I growing? I'll be growing this auto in the 'Playpen', a 32x32 tent in my basement. This tent will be equipped with the @VIVOSUN Smart Grow System, featuring:

AeroLight - The world’s first 100W LED grow light with an integrated circulatory fan that increases airflow to the canopy, encouraging balanced temperature and humidity that won the Red Dot 2022 design award. The AeroLight is made with 301B Diodes, dimmable driver, sunlike full spectrum, perfect for every stage of growth from seedling to flowering, and it is entirely programmable and adjustable.

AeroZesh - Ultra powerful automated air flow, the AeroZesh is a PWM controlled EC fan utilizing mixed-flow design to control speeds and create high static pressure, improving performance and reducing noise, fully programmable through the GrowHub, and optimized for controlling temperature and humidity.

Growhub - The central hub for the VIVOSUN Smart Grow System, controls all tent equipment simultaneously, allows you to adjust operation of equipment with simple-to-read interface, Grow Recipes take plants from seed to harvest automatically, can control many devices and is compatible across platforms, easy to install on tent walls with magnetic mounting plate

VIVOSUN App - Capable of managing multiple grow devices simultaneously, tracks and displays relevant data to help you improve your tent performance, use preprogrammed pro Grow Recipes to program the AeroLight and your ventilation and take you from seed to harvest automatically, or design your own Grow Recipes from scratch, and take your grow on the go.

The system is Fully Automated! The complete Smart Grow System for your grow space—control ventilation, lighting, spectrum, light intensity, on/off periods, and air circulation through the GrowHub and link all of your equipment together so your environment works in unison, monitor your environment from anywhere with the App, automatically respond to changes beyond your parameters, and establish the perfect grow.

What am I growing in?
I'll be growing this auto in soil. I use a mix of Fox Farms Happy Frog (FFHF) and Fox Farms Ocean Forest (FFOF), along with some additional perlite for better drainage. I'll be using @GeoFlora Nutrients for nutrients along with @DYNOMYCO for the roots. I may use other nutrients as needed (Terpinator, etc).
- Medium: FFHF+FFOF soil with GeoFlora & Dynomyco
- Pot: Start in 4" pot, moving to Vivosun 5 Gallon grow bag
- Water: Carbon-filtered well water @ 100ppm/8.1pH

Basement:
- Temps: 66-72f Central A/C and heat, radiant heater if needed
- Humidity: 40-55% with large dehumidifier

Any other equipment?
- Wyze V3 Camera
- Govee thermometer/hygrometer
For starting seeds:
- VIVOSUN Heat mat + controller
- EZ-Gro Plugs
- Small grow tray w/ dome

This will be my first time growing an auto, first time using GeoFlora, and I'll be trying out and demonstrating this awesome new equipment from @VIVOSUN. Thanks for following along and as always please feel welcome to ask questions or make suggestions. I'll take all the help I can get ;)

Now lets see what this Vivosun Smart Grow System can do!

#Vivosun #LoveWhatYouGrow
I’ll be seeing what a great product @VIVOSUN makes and what’s possible with a experienced grower like @LKABudMan. Looking forward to seeing your results 👀

Sweet!!! Is this your first mostly Sativa strain?

May I suggest using the Geoflora Advanced feed chart, found on their website. I tried doing one of each strain with just GF and one of each strain with the Advanced (terpinator and Massive). At first there was not much difference, but the ones with straight GF had leaves yellowing before they should have. I corrected it by adding Terp/Mass like the other two and ruined the experiment ha.

Honestly, no difference in yield, density, tricomes, in the end....but never kept one on straight GF the whole grow. I think on the next run I'll use the advanced feed chart the whole time.

FYI, these doses are per week, not per feeding. I split it up based on the nimber of watering per week
Screenshot_20220409-152247_Chrome.jpg

Thanks for the tag, LKA. Your new growing environment/kit looks interesting. And, I also have the Fruit Punch Auto seeds from @Herbies Seeds as one of my GJOTM prizes so I'll be taking notes for when I grow mine.

Back
Top Bottom