LKABudMan Grows A Green Crack Auto In The VIVOSUN Smart Grow System - Sponsored by VIVOSUN

Good morning!

I have woken rhyming!

There’s a 420 member called Budman
He & Vivosun have a great grow plan
He grows buds that are so thick
They look like sex on a stick
They will leave you dazed whispering “fuck man”

Good morning!

I have woken rhyming!

There’s a 420 member called Budman
He & Vivosun have a great grow plan
He grows buds that are so thick
They look like sex on a stick
They will leave you dazed whispering “fuck man”
OMG Trala that is fantastic!

The Vivosun Auto Oasis
Sponsored by VIVOSUN

VIVOSUN 32x60x80 tent equipped with the VIVOSUN Smart Grow System (SGS) ** Currently set to -Flower- Mode
- AeroLight* - The world’s first 100W LED grow light with an integrated circulatory fan
- 00:00-04:00 OFF
- 04:00-24:00 Spectrum:Flowering, Intensity:100%, Sunrise/Sunset: YES (12.5", 46.3DLI, 646PPFD, 36k LUX)
- Circulation Fan*
- 00:00-4:00 - 100%
- 04:00-24:00 - Natural (Mimics natural wind)
- AeroZesh* - 4" Ultra powerful automated exhaust fully programmable through the GrowHub
- 00:00-04:00 High 76F / 58% RH, default off
- 04:00-24:00 High 80F / 62% RH, default off
- Growhub 42A* - Mounted on front of tent and controls all tent equipment simultaneously, except:
- AeroLight SE with GrowHub E25 - Second AeroLight with separate control ** Currently set to -Seedling- Mode
** All controlled through the VIVOSUN App

Other Equipment:
Vivosun AeroWave E6 oscillating grow tent fan - The safest and best grow tent fan on the market!
Vivosun Air Circulator Fan with Remote - Oscillates horizontally and vertically. 'Natural Breeze' mode.

Emmy (FastBuds Green Crack Auto)
Date: 3/3/23 - Day# 63
Medium - 5 gallon SIP bucket with FFHF soil
Nutrients - Remo nutrients
Other - Vivosun AeroWave E6 clip fan & Vivosun Air Circulator with remote

Emmy finished her 3g of Remo Week#5 nutrients. I let her res go dry yesterday and gave her 2L of fresh water today. Tomorrow I'll mix her up 5 gallons of Week# 6-8 nutrients. She get this all the way through the end (or the drought/flush).

At the end of week#5 of flower, Emmy has a lot of fattening up to do. She has a lot of cute little buds. It looks like she's foxtailing, or is that just her bud structure? I can see now why it's called Green Crack / Green Cush, as the buds are a bright green, especially under the flash. She is nice and sparkly all over, too.

Overall, Emmy still looks very healthy and green. As was pointed out, she mostly has three-fingered leaves, with a few five-fingered leaves with tiny little fingers. She also has a good amount of two-fingered leaves, where it looks like the third finger just didn't form. She still looks like she has a few more weeks, here's hoping for another 100 day auto!

#VIVOSUN #SmartGrowSystem #LoveWhatYouGrow

I almost spit out my energy drink when I looked up Remo Nutes just now. That stuff must have pixie dust and unicorn farts in it, cause they're charging a Pirate's chest of gold for the complete setup. I hope them buds come out with Louis Vuitton handbags and matching drawls!

I almost spit out my energy drink when I looked up Remo Nutes just now. That stuff must have pixie dust and unicorn farts in it, cause they're charging a Pirate's chest of gold for the complete setup. I hope them buds come out with Louis Vuitton handbags and matching drawls!
I won a supercharge kit as a prize :) I see the supercharged kit about $100 but it's everything you need. I remember my first grow buying 1L AN M+G+B for around $50, thinking that's not bad for nutes. Well, after all the additives it came out a LOT more.

@Remo Nutrients is working fantastic with nothing else added. It's very easy to use (simple schedule), mixes well to 6.3pH, and stays pH and PPM stable while bubbling for over a week. And I'll be able to use that supercharge kit for several more autos, even feeding almost 2L/day.

I won a supercharge kit as a prize :) I see the supercharged kit about $100 but it's everything you need. I remember my first grow buying 1L AN M+G+B for around $50, thinking that's not bad for nutes. Well, after all the additives it came out a LOT more.

@Remo Nutrients is working fantastic with nothing else added. It's very easy to use (simple schedule), mixes well to 6.3pH, and stays pH and PPM stable while bubbling for over a week. And I'll be able to use that supercharge kit for several more autos, even feeding almost 2L/day.
Ok, that's not bad.
The full kit I saw on Amazon was like $400, it must have been the big-bottle-kit. (Or the solid-gold bottle kit maybe?)
I've heard nothing but good things about Remo though, if I run out of grow-sauces I may give them a shot for $100.

Omg that canopy!

A-fucking-mazing!

Glitter for dayzzzzzzzzzzz

✨💛✨💛✨💛
Thanks Trala! She has some funny little buds, but there are so many of them and they are so sparkly :) And she still smells like funky mangos:yummy:

The Vivosun Auto Oasis
Sponsored by VIVOSUN

VIVOSUN 32x60x80 tent equipped with the VIVOSUN Smart Grow System (SGS) ** Currently set to -Flower- Mode
- AeroLight* - The world’s first 100W LED grow light with an integrated circulatory fan
- 00:00-04:00 OFF
- 04:00-24:00 Spectrum:Flowering, Intensity:100%, Sunrise/Sunset: YES (12.5", 46.3DLI, 646PPFD, 36k LUX)
- Circulation Fan*
- 00:00-4:00 - 100%
- 04:00-24:00 - Natural (Mimics natural wind)
- AeroZesh* - 4" Ultra powerful automated exhaust fully programmable through the GrowHub
- 00:00-04:00 High 76F / 58% RH, default off
- 04:00-24:00 High 80F / 62% RH, default off
- Growhub 42A* - Mounted on front of tent and controls all tent equipment simultaneously, except:
- AeroLight SE with GrowHub E25 - Second AeroLight with separate control ** Currently set to -Seedling- Mode
** All controlled through the VIVOSUN App

Other Equipment:
Vivosun AeroWave E6 oscillating grow tent fan - The safest and best grow tent fan on the market!
Vivosun Air Circulator Fan with Remote - Oscillates horizontally and vertically. 'Natural Breeze' mode.

Emmy (FastBuds Green Crack Auto)
Date: 3/7/23 - Day# 67
Medium - 5 gallon SIP bucket with FFHF soil
Nutrients - Remo nutrients
Other - Vivosun AeroWave E6 clip fan & Vivosun Air Circulator with remote

I mixed up a fresh batch of week# 6 @Remo Nutrients on Saturday. I mix my nutes in a 5g bucket with a couple of airstones to keep everything moving. I use the clean water and bulb syringe to rinse out the 50ml beaker between each bottle. Week# 6 schedule is easy, 10ML each of these 5 (skipping the Grow and Magnifical). For 5g, that's 50ml each.

Emmy's drinking about 2L/day now, so this should last her more than a week.

Emmy is on day# 39 of flower and her buds are starting to bulk up. I rotate her bucket 1/4 turn every day when I feed her, and the rest is up to the @VIVOSUN SGS. I still have the light @ 100% and the VPD @ 1.1-1.2, and she's loving it.

#VIVOSUN #SmartGrowSystem #LoveWhatYouGrow

I love the bud factory mate, kudos, but I almost like that stirring stick more. What a banger!
Thanks DV8, that's my old brewing spoon.
Well that and the fan that looks like a robot. Took me longer to figure out what it was than Id like to admit. You have nicer things in your tent than some peeps have in their house (me). Love it.
That floor fan was on my 'wish list' for over a year, I finally got Vivosun to send me one. I still need to do a post about it, but it is everything I hoped it would be and more. It oscillates horizontally and vertically at the same time, all while mimicking 'natural wind'! Hopefully, that means no more wind-burnt streak across the bottom of my RDWC canopy from the floor fan :)

Whoops, got high and confused where I was! My intentions were there for you BudMan!
Not a problem I've done it, on your journal I believe:laughtwo: :passitleft:

.....while bubbling for over a week.......
looking good LKABuMan

have you seen any advantage to the bubbling of the Remos?
I'd been thinking about bubbling when I noticed a bit of sediment on the bottom of the half used jug the other day.

Being in FFOF are you using the Remos at full strength?

Back
Top Bottom