LKABudMan Grows A Green Crack Auto In The VIVOSUN Smart Grow System - Sponsored by VIVOSUN

Thanks RSR, I can't wait to start showing off this stuff. I'm just about maxed out on power in my basement, but I had an electrician by this morning to quote a 60a sub-panel down there :)
I tried to look ahead when planning my power requirements. I've got 90amps available. Probably won't ever need that much. :rolleyes::cheesygrinsmiley:

I tried to look ahead when planning my power requirements. I've got 90amps available. Probably won't ever need that much. :rolleyes::cheesygrinsmiley:
I have central HVAC and all LEDs, so I don't need anywhere near 60amps. It leaves lots of room to grow, though :)

Date: 2/15/23 - Day# 47
Strain - FastBuds Green Crack Auto Fem (NASC)
Grow space - The 'Playpen' - a 32x32x60 tent outfitted with the VIVOSUN Smart Grow System in -Flower- Mode
- AeroLight* - The world’s first 100W LED grow light with an integrated circulatory fan
- 00:00-04:00 OFF
- 04:00-24:00 Spectrum:Flowering, Intensity:100%, Sunrise/Sunset: YES (14", 40.1DLI, 570PPFD, 31k LUX)
- Circulation Fan*
- 00:00-4:00 - 100%
- 04:00-24:00 - Natural
- AeroZesh* - 4" Ultra powerful automated exhaust fully programmable through the GrowHub
- 00:00-04:00 High 76F / 58% RH, default off
- 04:00-24:00 High 80F / 62% RH, default off
- Growhub* - Controls all tent equipment simultaneously
* All controlled through the VIVOSUN App
Medium - 5 gallon SIP bucket with FFHF soil
Nutrients - Remo nutrients
Other - 8" floor fan
Water - Carbon-filtered well water (100ppm)
Weekly Temperatures

It's been a little cool in the Playpen this week. The weather outside turned cold on Sunday, and I forgot to turn the house heat back on until Monday. Now it's going to be in the 70's for the next couple of days, then cool back down. Emmy's taking it well, and the @VIVOSUN SGS is managing the VPD perfectly.

Emmy's going though over 1.5L of @Remo Nutrients a day and loving it. She's still blemish free and is growing like crazy. I had to raise the @VIVOSUN AeroLight a couple more inches today to keep it 12-13" away from the canopy.

I need to get in there and give her one more LST to even everything out. I also need to clean up some of those leaves, especially in the middle. I'm trying to wait until she is done stretching, though. I'm thinking she'll be ready by this weekend. Until then I'm just trying to stay out of her way and let her pack on flowers!

#VIVOSUN #SmartGrowSystem #LoveWhatYouGrow

Here is a short video of Emmy taken yesterday. I had to reduce the resolution to get it to load ;)

Video now too.;)
Brilliant Amigo, resolution is perfect. :thumb:
What's not happening here, wow buddy progress just amazing.
Keep up the good work.
Take care.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Video now too.;)
Keep up the good work.
Take care.

Here is a short video of Emmy taken yesterday. I had to reduce the resolution to get it to load ;)

Looking awesome LKA, greetings from spotsy side!
Bill284 😎

Video now too.;)
Keep up the good work.
Take care.

Bill284 😎
Thanks Bill. I'm having a lot of fun with these autos, especially with all these neat @VIVOSUN toys.

Stay warm and Happy Growing!

Date: 2/17/23 - Day# 49
Grow space - The 'Playpen' - a 32x32x60 tent outfitted with the VIVOSUN Smart Grow System in -Flower- Mode
- AeroLight* - The world’s first 100W LED grow light with an integrated circulatory fan
- 04:00-24:00 Spectrum:Flowering, Intensity:100%, Sunrise/Sunset: YES (13", 43DLI, 600PPFD, 35k LUX)
- Circulation Fan*
- AeroZesh* - 4" Ultra powerful automated exhaust fully programmable through the GrowHub
* All controlled through the VIVOSUN App
Other - 8" floor fan

Did I just say I was going to leave Emmy alone to do her thing? Well, yesterday her canopy looked uneven and she was getting too bushy in the middle. So I updated her LST, especially around the outside of the bucket. Everything got evened up as much as I could, pulling her out a few more inches. I had to get creative around the fill tube and use two stems to LST a third. I super-cropped a few buds in the middle. I removed a few leaves too, especially in the middle. She has so much bud all over I just want to make sure as much is exposed as possible.

Today I removed a few more leaves growing toward the middle. She's still really full in the middle and I'm trying to get some penetration to the lower buds. Just a few leaves a day and I'll get her all cleaned up ;) She's getting sticky and stinky all over, even her leaf stems are coated!

No idea how this slipped off my list but I'm completely caught up and duly impressed with the beauty of a plant.

If I may...
Saturday I started cleaning up Emmy's lowers. I mostly removed fan leaves from the bottom, although I did remove a few 'sucker' branches growing from the bottom of other branches. I usually remove all of these, but on my autos if they make it to the canopy then I let them go. I wanted to make sure she was getting good airflow, but I'll wait to clean up the rest until after stretch.
Terrific clean up, and not even the only one I missed this week!
My good friends at @VIVOSUN have come out with a new AeroLight and a new GrowHub, and they sent me one to try!
In addition to the clever design, construction, and performance of their lights, they display their intelligence in who they choose to show all that off.
Oh, and if that's not enough, Vivosun also sent me a prototype of their new AeroLight 200W LED. I can't wait to play around with this thing! Time for a new tent!
Whoa! Does it hover as well? :meditate:

I'm just about maxed out on power in my basement, but I had an electrician by this morning to quote a 60a sub-panel down there
If you're going to keep showing off your grows, you're making an excellent decision. :)
Emmy's going though over 1.5L of @Remo Nutrients a day and loving it. She's still blemish free and is growing like crazy. I had to raise the @VIVOSUN AeroLight a couple more inches today to keep it 12-13" away from the canopy.
Loving it indeed.
Did I just say I was going to leave Emmy alone to do her thing?
I didn't hear a thing. Have at it!
She's getting sticky and stinky all over, even her leaf stems are coated!
Stunning specimen and the perfect plant to show off how well you put all the sponsor's gear to work. :bravo: LKA!

That canopy babe!

Straight as an arrow!

———————-> ♥️⭐♥️⭐♥️⭐
Thanks Trala. I think she's almost done stretching, now it's time to pack on some bud!

No idea how this slipped off my list but I'm completely caught up and duly impressed with the beauty of a plant.
Thanks Shed.
If I may...

Terrific clean up, and not even the only one I missed this week!
She still needs a bit more, I'll get to that this week.
In addition to the clever design, construction, and performance of their lights, they display their intelligence in who they choose to show all that off.
Thanks. I'll say the Vivosun is quite happy with the pictures coming out of my tents ;)
Whoa! Does it hover as well? :meditate:
I'm dying to get this in a tent. Hopefully soon...
If you're going to keep showing off your grows, you're making an excellent decision. :)
I've been wanting to get more power down here for a while. I'm also going to get a generator switch for my main panel, which means we'll be able to run the well pump when the power it out! Oh, and the tents :)
Loving it indeed.

I didn't hear a thing. Have at it!
Stunning specimen and the perfect plant to show off how well you put all the sponsor's gear to work. :bravo: LKA!
She has really taken off in the last couple of weeks. She is FULL of flowers and is super frosty :yummy:

Date: 2/19/23 - Day# 51
- 04:00-24:00 Spectrum:Flowering, Intensity:100%, Sunrise/Sunset: YES (13", 46DLI, 650PPFD, 36k LUX)
- Circulation Fan*
* All controlled through the VIVOSUN[Love What You Grow | VIVOSUN] App
Other - 8" floor fan

Here are some pictures of Emmy from yesterday, her last pictures in the 32x32 playpen:D

I'm having way too much fun playing around with these autos in the Vivosun Smart Grow System (SGS). Especially in an SIP, they grow so quickly and are really easy to take care of. I also have some new Vivosun equipment that I can't wait to start playing with.

It's time to expand my auto tent. I've been using a 32x32x60 no-name tent I called the 'Playpen'. I have plans for the playpen in the future involving an AeroLight 200W and a scrogged MxOP clone ;) For now, though, it's time to upsize my auto tent.

@VIVOSUN has generously provided a 32x60x80 tent, double the footprint of the Playpen with 20" more height. I'll have two AeroLights in this tent, the original and the new SE model. I'll have the original hooked up to the Main GrowHub that also controls the environment. I'll have the new AeroLight SE hooked up to it's own GrowHub so it can be controlled separately. That will allow me to grow two autos in the tent on different light schedules, if needed.

I'd like to thank @VIVOSUN for setting me up with this awesome new tent and all the equipment. Since the Bud Factory is shut down, it's time to set up the new Vivosun Auto Oasis!

Setting up a Vivosun 32x60x80 Tent

I put together the new tent yesterday. Not an easy feat by yourself in a limited space, but once you've put together one of these you get the feel for it.

First, unpack everything and lay it out. Make sure you have all the pieces and know where they go.

Vivosun made this easy by individually labeling all of the poles. I also love that all of the poles are metal and lock together.

Next put together the top and bottom frames (including the corner pieces), and connected the side pieces.

Lock the side pieces into the bottom frame.

Put the top frame on. Line up one pole at a time and lock it in, then move onto the next pole.

Next unzip the entire tent and located the bottom. Once that thing is unzipped this can be difficult. Just remember the bottom should be the exact footprint (WxH) of the tent and it has no openings.

Fit the bottom of the frame into the bottom of the tent. Start with the tall side, then get the short side. Make sure it's all the way in the bottom and none of the sides are pinched.

Next put the top on the tent. I was able to drag the top over the near side and stretch it to the far side. It was actually easier than the bottom.

Then I put in the top support bars.

Once you have the top and bottom, all you need to do is zip it up! It looks huge next to the Playpen.

#Vivosun #LoveWhatYouGrow

Setting up a Vivosun 32x60x80 Tent

I put together the new tent yesterday. Not an easy feat by yourself in a limited space, but once you've put together one of these you get the feel for it.

First, unpack everything and lay it out. Make sure you have all the pieces and know where they go.

Vivosun made this easy by individually labeling all of the poles. I also love that all of the poles are metal and lock together.

Next put together the top and bottom frames (including the corner pieces), and connected the side pieces.

Lock the side pieces into the bottom frame.

Put the top frame on. Line up one pole at a time and lock it in, then move onto the next pole.

Next unzip the entire tent and located the bottom. Once that thing is unzipped this can be difficult. Just remember the bottom should be the exact footprint (WxH) of the tent and it has no openings.

Fit the bottom of the frame into the bottom of the tent. Start with the tall side, then get the short side. Make sure it's all the way in the bottom and none of the sides are pinched.

Next put the top on the tent. I was able to drag the top over the near side and stretch it to the far side. It was actually easier than the bottom.

Then I put in the top support bars.

Once you have the top and bottom, all you need to do is zip it up! It looks huge next to the Playpen.

#Vivosun #LoveWhatYouGrow
You made that look easy BMan! Sweet new tent!

Back
Top Bottom