LKABudMan's Completed Journals, Links & Other Stuff

Time to clean up my signature and store links to completed journals, important links, etc here instead. More to come...

1st Grow - Four seeds in 5g DWC buckets - 1st Grow: Jumping into the Deep End, DWC
2nd Grow - Three seeds in 5g cloth pots with FFHF+FFOF Soil - LKABudMan Grows in Soil: White Widow, Hindu Kush, & Purple Haze Fem Photos in FFHF/FFOF Soil Sponsored by Prescription Blend
3rd Grow - Four Purple Haze clones in RDWC - LKABudMan Back in Deep Water: 4 Purple Haze Clones in RDWC
4th Grow - Four Mimosa x Orange Punch clones in RDWC - LKABudMan's Orange Grove - 4 Mimosa x Orange Punch in RDWC

Important Posts
Nutes and bennies in RDWC
- Hydroguard/Great White/Orca or search for "Bacillus Amyloliquefaciens"
Exhaust fan on top of tent
Mixing and sterilizing soil
Automation/Govee

Other Notable Posts
Helpful Links for New Members
The Proper Way To Water A Potted Plant
The Proper Way To Water A Seedling In A Large Final Container

Time to clean up my signature and store links to completed journals, important links, etc here instead. More to come...

1st Grow - Four seeds in 5g DWC buckets - 1st Grow: Jumping into the Deep End, DWC
2nd Grow - Three seeds in 5g cloth pots with FFHF+FFOF Soil - LKABudMan Grows in Soil: White Widow, Hindu Kush, & Purple Haze Fem Photos in FFHF/FFOF Soil Sponsored by Prescription Blend
3rd Grow - Four Purple Haze clones in RDWC - LKABudMan Back in Deep Water: 4 Purple Haze Clones in RDWC
4th Grow - Four Mimosa x Orange Punch clones in RDWC - LKABudMan's Orange Grove - 4 Mimosa x Orange Punch in RDWC

Important Posts
Nutes and bennies in RDWC
- Hydroguard/Great White/Orca or search for "Bacillus Amyloliquefaciens"
Exhaust fan on top of tent
Mixing and sterilizing soil
Automation/Govee

Other Notable Posts
Helpful Links for New Members
The Proper Way To Water A Potted Plant
The Proper Way To Water A Seedling In A Large Final Container
Where is the Bill284 Method? :rofl:
Thanks Amigo. :thumb:

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

The Vivosun Bud Factory: Dessert Time! 5x5 VSF6450 RDWC was a fill-in grow when only 2 of 5 Colombian Gold seeds germinated. I grew the three Harbies Seeds dessert strains (Apply Betty, Mango Mouse, & Banana Pudding) along with Cannapot's Forbidden Fruit. I took it a little loosely and ended up with around 39oz, with a lot of larf and nanners.

The Vivosun Bud Factory - 4 Colombian Gold in RDWC 5x5 VSFD6500 used one of the Colombian Gold seeds that sprouted as a mother. After the dessert grow was done I took four clones into the RDWC in a new 5x5 with a VSF6500. Despite some spider mite issues it was a very nice scrog that ended up with over 3.5 pounds ( 1630g / 57.5 oz).

Back
Top Bottom