LKV 420 Outdoor Grow Journal 2022

When you stick a finger in the holes at the bottom is it still wet or damp?

that's when Human Resources got involved .... :cheesygrinsmiley:

edit : the lawyers had a field day

Shed, a little moist at the bottom but not wet Should
i try to raise the PH? BTW my other plants are about 5.5? I jsut read a blog that said plants were at 7 PH then added nutes and dropped to 5.9. Maybe thats why my ph is low because I watered with nutes? It says Often the easiest way to lower is to simply add back some municipal water. Maybe i'll go water them again with plain water and test tomorrow

Shed, a little moist at the bottom but not wet Should
i try to raise the PH? BTW my other plants are about 5.5? I jsut read a blog that said plants were at 7 PH then added nutes and dropped to 5.9. Maybe thats why my ph is low because I watered with nutes? It says Often the easiest way to lower is to simply add back some municipal water. Maybe i'll go water them again with plain water and test tomorrow
Water doesn't change the pH of your soil. If it did, your slurry test results would be meaningless.

What could raise the pH of your soil would be fast-acting lime but as I mentioned, plants in soil with low pH would be displaying all sorts of other signs besides drooping.

If you watered to runoff yesterday and it's a little moist today, try giving it a lot more water tomorrow. and maybe wrap that black pot in a white pillowcase to take some of the heat off the roots.

So one of my plants is having leaf issues. It’s not watering and I don’t think it’s pH I just not sure what could be causing this any ideas would be helpful

3AE29B30-A413-4CA4-A419-8DCEE3C889E7.jpeg

CD56D7C6-6480-42CB-8DBB-4E218650F40F.jpeg

85F53B1A-31F0-4978-B7E1-75ACE5A569BA.jpeg

Is this the same one with the drooping? Did you slurry test this one? Low soil pH can lead to toxicity of the micronutrients (iron, boron, manganese, copper, and zinc).

Here is a pic of manganese toxicity (which can also block the uptake of calcium):
Nutritional-disorders-of-manganese-toxicity-Mn-and-boron-toxicity-B-in-Cannabis.png

If the pH of that soil it truly in the mid-low 5s that could account for the leaf damage you're seeing.

I'm not seeing the tip claw signs of nitrogen toxicity. What made you think it's too much N?

colour and elongated tips. also looks as if excess nutes have gathered at the leaf edges, darkening before seeing signs of burn. there is a little claw lower, as if the plant had grown through too much n earlier. there's also cupping higher up suggesting heat related or wind burn.

pretty sure it's more than one thing. n would not be the whole story at all.

i've seen leaves crisp like that on the outside if there is a big temp swing between day/night as well. it's close to what a frost would look like.

colour and elongated tips. also looks as if excess nutes have gathered at the leaf edges, darkening before seeing signs of burn. there is a little claw lower, as if the plant had grown through too much n earlier. there's also cupping higher up suggesting heat related or wind burn.

pretty sure it's more than one thing. n would not be the whole story at all.

i've seen leaves crisp like that on the outside if there is a big temp swing between day/night as well. it's close to what a frost would look like.
I think it is probably combination of too much wind and too much nutrients. I know pH was low and I think they all absorbed up a little bit too much nutes so I’m going to just water them without nutes for a week or so and see how they do

Well we made to August and we’re flowering 🌺❤️💯🙏🤩🥸😇🤩

6B96A1AB-73E3-4A7F-B34D-9BA569CF43C9.jpeg

68322825-7CFB-413F-A561-B426B42266BB.jpeg

00512662-4871-45E6-8466-1A6D2C4286A9.jpeg
Not just flowering, thriving. :welldone:
That's a bunch of happy girls.
Hope your having a good day my friend.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Back
Top Bottom