LMGT's Soil Lemon Skunk Grow Journal - March 2017

letmegrowthis

Greetings earthlings,

welcome to my first ever grow.

After doing my homework and researching for a couple of months, and after being dry for some time, I decided it was time to start growing on my own.

I germinated 5 seeds (2 fem GH Lemon Skunk, 2 reg KC Brains Brain Damage, and 1 reg KC Brains Sweet dreams) using paper towel method. I had old seeds so I put 5 hoping that 2 would germinate, but all did!

My main focus is on the Lemon Skunks, but im keeping the others to see whether they are females or not.

Im growing in a closet thats approximately 19x30x65,
using 300W CFL lights for vegging (18-6), and planning on increasing the wattage to around 400 - 450 watts once I begin flowering.

Im growing in FF Ocean Forest soil, and watering whenever the soil is dry about 2 inches from the surface (every other day almost)

I have a fan infront of the closet, and up until now Im not closing the closet doors yet as the temps inside can get up to 35 degrees. Currently the temp is around 30 degrees with humidity around 35%. When lights are off the temp drops down to around 28.

The seeds germinated around Friday 3/3/2017 and are placed in their temporary pots ever since.
I just started taking photos today since I thought that hey I'm a newbie and there are some experts that can help!:ganjamon:

Ok some things to mention:
  • Have to start closing the doors soon, so I need to figure out the exhaust/intake system, I am considering pc fans unless I find a good cheap fan
  • AC will be turned on soon, so im hoping it will help with lowering the temps
  • Will be adding a small humidifier if there is a need for it
  • Planning on doing some sort of training, but did not decide which type
  • Will be repotting this weekend

Anyway here are some pictures, and I will keep you guys updated. Sorry for being all over the place, bear with me!!! :Namaste:

PS I know that my grow room is small for 5 plants, but I just dont have it in me to get rid of 2 before i know their sex.

Light Setup
IMG_52357.JPG

View image in gallery

My Babies

Lemon Skuns #1

LS#2

Sweet Dreams (Bottom leaves turning yellow, Im guessing it needs a bigger pot asap)

Brain Damage 1 and 2

They look beautiful, man I love lemon skunk and miss it. Good luck buddy wishing you the best results.

Peace, Light and Love

Thanks guys.:ganjamon:
Ok so I repotted all five into bigger pots.

I need to start thinking of a way to hide the smell once they go into flowering. I have granular activated carbon, will it work?? I wanna do a diy carbon filter and was thinking of hooking it up to two pc fans or 1 inline fan with cfm around 150. Will that be enough??
I've read that if the fan is too powerful then the carbon filter won't be of much use so any tips are appreciated.

Also any idea why the sweet dreams is turning yellow??? My guess was that it was getting too big for the cup it was in so it should start recovering now that it is transplanted.

Peace

Ok something is not right. I must have messed up while transplanting the plants and stressed them. The bottom leaves are turning yellow on three of the plants, and one of then has brown spots (pic below) any idea whats going on? I haven't added any nutes so far, i might have over watered them after transplanting.
Any help is appreciated

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom