Local Musicians Face Arrest Over Marijuana

Jim Finnel

Fallen Cannabis Warrior & Ex News Moderator
The days of local artistes who smoke marijuana may be numbered. The commandant of the Violent Crime Crack Unit has threatened to arrest any musician and other members of the public got smoking the weed.

Marijuana is a green, brown, or gray mixture of dried, shredded leaves, stems, seeds and flowers of the hemp plant also called cannabis sativa.

"Nobody is above the law. Tip us when you find these musicians smoking enjaga. We will round them up and take them to court," David Magara told journalists last Thursday.

Magara, who was parading suspects arrested for smoking marijuana, said their investigations had unearthed close links between the smokers and violent crime.

The suspects were Fred Kajubi, Denis Mubiru, Yunus Mutebi, Fred Kijjambu and Fred Matiya, arrested from Kawempe, a Kampala suburb.

The VCCU chief called for an amendment of the law regulating the consumption of marijuana, saying it was weak.

"You can arrest these people but court may only caution them, and when convicted, they are made to pay very small fines," complained Magara.

News Hawk- User 420 MAGAZINE ® - Medical Marijuana Publication & Social Networking
Source: allAfrica.com
Author: Chris Kiwawulo
Copyright: 2007 New Vision
Website:Uganda: Local Musicians Face Arrest Over Marijuana)

Marijuana is a green, brown, or gray mixture of dried, shredded leaves, stems, seeds and flowers of the hemp plant also called cannabis sativa.

Hopefully they get off the hook...and wtf... a plant is GREEN not brown!, and leaves, seeds, stems and flowers? uh how about just the flowers (most of the time).... and cannabis sativa? uh, indica? who does the research?

/rant

ps You and CoZmO do alot of work... reps!

Hopefully they get off the hook...and wtf... a plant is GREEN not brown!, and leaves, seeds, stems and flowers? uh how about just the flowers (most of the time).... and cannabis sativa? uh, indica? who does the research?

This just goes to show how FUCKING DUMB the authorities are. Who would smoke gray or brown weed filled with stems and seeds? NOT ME!

Some of them inexperence who has smoke with seeds and stem can cause a very headache.
To me.!
They are not brown leaves they are a GREEN leaves is the best one then brown.
I had no ideal who said that is brown leaves and so the stems.
I don,t think they know they were taliking about.
( Warnning) sorry no inexperence should not allowed smoke this stuff.
stem and seeds is bad for your health.
So clean up the seeds and stem to saparated this stuff and smoke green leave and flowers .
So you will not getting a headache.
Thanks

Some of them inexperence who has smoke with seeds and stem can cause a very headache.
To me.!
So clean up the seeds and stem to saparated this stuff and smoke green leave and flowers .
Thanks
Amen ! to that
:headbanger:

To me.!
Thanks

these are the same assholes who 'educate' reporters that each plant will produce 4-8 ounces...

Back
Top Bottom