Local Radio Host Arrested for Marijuana Possession

Jim Finnel

Fallen Cannabis Warrior & Ex News Moderator
Daniel Shane McBryde, host of Macon's WMAC News Talk 940 radio, was arrested Tuesday afternoon for possession of marijuana.

Macon police had been called to a Center Street residence for a weapons call which turned out to be false, according to the police report.

The home owner gave permission for a search and when everyone was told a k-9 unit was in route, McBryde admitted to having a dime bag of marijuana.

Another individual admitted that a blunt had just been smoke, the police report states.

McBryde has been released on bond and is on indefinite suspension from his position at the Cumulus Broadcasting station.

News Hawk: User: 420 MAGAZINE ® - Medical Marijuana Publication & Social Networking
Source: ABC Macon
Copyright: 2008 Register Communications, Inc.

wow, INDEFINITE SUSPENSION? thats a little harsh for a dime bag. How do you think radio hosts have such great voices? They gotta smoke.

hold up bro...GA is not that bad. You just have to know where to live in GA, that's all.
I know some places in GA that are just paradise. For instance, There is a town in south GA called McRae that has more growers and smokers than you can shake a stick at.
When I was 16 years old, I want into a bar in McRae with my dad, The bar tender looked at my dad and asked him if I could have a b*er. My dad said ok, so I just sat there with'em and had several without even having to worry about it. Then one of the locals said to me and my dad "come outside with me for a minute, I want to show you something". When we got out to the guy's truck, he pulled out an empty 12 pack box from behind his seat, then he pulled out a 12" long bud of some of the meanest weed I've ever smoked in my life. He then handed it to me and told me to role as many doobs up as I could. Then I noticed that the party that was inside the bar had turned into a parking lot party full of stoners...It was a beautiful thing in Georgia that night, for a 16 yr old kid. :smokin:
You just have to know the right places in GA my friend. Now, Atlanta, on the other hand, sucks so freakin bad! :thedoubletake:

Not to open up a whole new can of worms, but it should all be given back to the Indians...seeing how the white man stole it from them in the first place.
There is no doubt how the Indians feel about herb...it's part of their heritage!

ummmm..... what do you base this on?

Traditionally Native American People did not smoke Marijuana. Its just a stoner myth.

Well...you might be right about the myth thing...but I know alot of them that love it now.:grinjoint:

Come on stoners it's not that hard!!!

Repeat after me...

- No, you can not come into my home without a warrant - officer

- No officer, I do not consent to a search of my person

- No officer, on advice from council, I do not wish to answer any questions

This DJ had 2 firewalls between him and his fate and both were wasted

GA isn't too bad. It's like Jimbo said, you gotta find the right place. My little town is full of "us". Hah, the more the merrier.

Back
Top Bottom