Indoor or outdoor? Indoor
Soil or Hydro? Coco and Perlite mix
If soil... What size pot? 3 Gal smart pots
Size of light? 600 watt mh/hps
Is it aircooled? yes
Temp of Room/cab? 4x4x8 tent
RH of Room/cab? 45-60%
PH of media or res? 5.8
Any Pests ? Odd fungus gnat appearing on my yellow sticky traps.
How often are you watering? 1 min/18-23 hr intervals DTW
Type and strength of ferts used? Advanced Nutrients Sensi Coco A&B /w MKP in flowering -1100-1300 ppm flowering. 800-1000 ppm veg

Hey everyone, starting some new little ladies with a big shout out to some wonderful people in the community :adore:
@Jackalope @Guy Cavallero

They were germinated July 7th, moved to solo cups on the 21st and looking happy so far! A few photos of the progress, will be moving to 3 gal smart pots in a short time.

Unfortunately I blew my knee out goofing around my on bike, now I'm awaiting a some possible surgery :bravo:. Maybe I'm getting too old for fun stuff lol, should give me some time to keep up on photos at least.

Cheers everyone!

IMG_1431.JPG
IMG_1439.JPG
IMG_1440.JPG

Not unless I did lol. I've not seen the GI Jane germinated yet, but should be exciting! Subbed up buddy!

Jesus who knows what kinds of creations are born in that dark dingy corner lmao........

Dark and dingy that about sums it up lol. I may have had something to do with it. You won't be able to find any info on it. Recon Og was the mother so you can get a idea from info on it.

Moved to 3 Gal Pots on Saturday, coco + perlite mix with a hydroton topping to prevent bug access. They're all lookin' happy with the GI's reaching reeeeeal tall in those solo cups.

I had them on the floor under my 600 watt MH probably 4' below, so maybe they were stretching for the light a bit. They're now in their new homes under my Vipar LED for some veg while I wait to crop out on their future flowering tent.

They will be getting topped in short order once they're happy in their new pots.

Couple close ups of the nodes on GI #1. I'm sure it's still too early to sex these, but this will be my first time growing from non-feminized beans so I'm fresh on what a male even looks like haha.

When are you fellas able to tell males from females?

IMG_1459.JPG
IMG_1462.JPG
IMG_1464.JPG
IMG_1467.JPG
IMG_1470.JPG
IMG_1471.JPG
IMG_1472.JPG
IMG_1474.JPG

Hey man think Ill take a seat for the grow. I just came back to the forum after being gone for a few months. Dropped my own beans last week. Probably not going to do a journal just getting my chops back down a little.

Hey everyone

All 6 ladies are growing well, the 3 GI Jane have exploded past the blue dream and deep purple. Everyone has been topped twice and cloned. I have taken 2 clones from each plant and now each plant has a 4-top manifold shape.

I've moved the GIJ and Blue dream under the MH for a little more veg until I'm confident on sexes before the flowering flip. The 2 deep purple are growing the slowest, but nice and bushy and looking happy under the LED still.

I'm curious to see how many fems I end up with, hopefully will be able to flower them all in the same tent but I will make the call if they will all fit in the next week or two.

The DP still don't have great pre-flowers yet so the wait continues.

The 3 GIJ look to be showing their pre-flowers and I'm about 90% sure I have 2 fems and one male.

4 tallest ladies have been moved under the trellis to continue training for the SCROG
IMG_1624.JPG

GIJ #1 showing some pistils and calyx
IMG_1625.JPG

IMG_1626.JPG

GIJ #2 Also showing some pistils from calyx
IMG_1627.JPG

GIJ #3 Looks to have some male parts, but I am still unsure, opinions?
IMG_1628.JPG

IMG_1629.JPG

IMG_1630.JPG

IMG_1631.JPG

And the bushy little DP's
IMG_1632.JPG

Cheers everyone, looks like th GIJ are going to be monsters. Excited to see what comes of it all!

Hey Logik, hows the garden?

Things are good brother!

Here's the update as of today:

1 of 3 GIJ were male, which I have culled from the flowering tent and cloning tray. I'm left with 2 female GIJ and 1 Blue dream in my 4x4.

Flowering switch was made last week, about 6 days in now and everyone is green and happy!

IMG_1658.JPG

As for the 2 Deep purples, they are growing super tight nodes! I still cannot determine the sex of either, they have little bulbs showing, but no pistils or anything definitive.

They're almost 3 months since germination, will I have to put these ones into flower before they will show their sex?

Here's a couple photos of the best pre-flowers I could find if anyone cares to weigh in on whether they look female/male?

IMG_1665.JPG
IMG_1666.JPG

IMG_1668.JPG

Well, It's been over 6 weeks into my switch to 12/12 and I'm seeing no flowering occurring.

I had a few lighting issues, my HPS bulb burnt out on me over the weekend at week 3, they were in a few days of darkness and then put my MH bulb back in for 2 days until i received my HPS replacement.

Another 2 weeks of seeing nothing but vertical vegetative growth after the lighting incident, I've discovered my timer is fucked as well and has not been working on a 12/12, but sporadically turning off and on o_O. This may have been the cause of my re-vegging issues with my last Blue dream.

The 2 Gi's and my blue dream have now grown about 5' tall. I'm maxed out on my light height and my cola tips are nearly touching the glass....

At this point I don't know what else to do but chop them down and get the next generation into the tent. They will definitely experience some heat stress being that close to the bulb so I'm not sure if there is any other option.

They'll be getting culled tonight if I don't have any great ideas to save them.

Anyone have any other solutions to possibly salvage these big monsters? @Jackalope @Guy Cavallero

GIJNov918.jpg

Is it too late to supercrop some of those taller stems? It sounds like your plant revegged on you or something. How far along are the flowers?

I have been super cropping em for the last couple weeks already, not much room left unfortunately.

I'm 6 weeks into "12/12" But like i mentioned, my timer has been fucked throughout the whole flowering cycle it seems. So I'm really showing no signs of flowering.

Back
Top Bottom