Loner Stoner at School

DaHui

Ok, so the Carnaval started yesterday at my faculty. Week or partying , drinking and all kinda wacked out shit. Anyways, so yesterday after class, at 4pm we had games. We played musical chair. So we are split in 6 sections and we had 4 players each. Anyhooo, we started out with 24 players, 23 chairs and you know the drill. Thing is every 2 rounds they remaining players had to chuck about 150mL or Base (the energy drink - they are our sponsors) mixed with about an oz of vodka. So lets just say that dancing on a shitty dance beat while going around in circles and having alcohol mixed with Base every 2 to 3 minutes gets you pretty drunk and feeling hyper and woozy. Never the less, my story doesn't end here.

So at one point I leave the game area and go to the bathroom to wash my hands cuz they were all sticky :)jerkit: - jk), cuz while the musical chair thingy was happenning I took out my beer bong and we were making the juges drink.. Anyways, so I walk in the girl main washroom and I'm minding my own bizz and I smell weed. So I'm like what the fuck, so I look under the stalls and I see no feet. So I look up and I see in the ceiling a fan and I see smoke going up. I was like, are you fuckin kidding me?! Some loner chick is tokin out in the stalls by herself probably stading on a toilet bowl. So I hurried up, exited and called like 3 or my friends. So they are like what's up and I'm laughing my ass off and I couldn't speak. So they follow me to the washroom and I'm wispering to them "Dudes, there is a chick tokin in that stall" and we all laugh so hard and we stayed there for like 10 minutes. We wanted to see who it was, we finally gave up and left. We probably scared her shitless. hahaha. At one point my friend winks and goes like "You girls wait here, I'm going to go call security" and we opened the door and she pretended to leave. We thought it would make the loner stoner exit the washroom, we were wrong. Anyways, we had a good laugh. We went back to the party and didn't find out who it was.

You guys are probably wondering why I didn't toke up. Well, first thing, I didn't wanna get in trouble, cuz people were comming in and outta the washroom, and who knows, a professor mighta caught that person. And second, I find it cheap to be like, hey gimme a hit and having the loner stoner pass her jay under the stall for me to hit really cheap. Haha

And yeah, I wouldn't of ratted her out anyways, if I woulda found out who the loner stoner was she woulda became my new best tokin bud at school, hahaha

Cuz I was to bizzy laughing thinking that at my law school there was more then 1 stoner chick, me being the only one, so I thought. Oh ya, and the energy drinks and vodka was kicking in a little too.

yea but theres a loner stoner in some of my classes he smells wears the same shit everyday and just chills n smokes at his house..he like never goes to school cause hed rather stay home and smoke..too bad

KingPhilie said:
i think your just silly. . . n you were a bit drunk huh? thought you didnt drink :hmmmm: .PEACE.

Yeah, well I didn't know they mixed vodka in the drinks. They just handed us the stuff and I saw Base cans on a table so I figured it was that. Oh well, all I know is that I didn't make it to far, I only drank like 3 or 4 little glasses. It was more the energy drink that was making me hyper then anything else. Also, in the end they put almost more vodka then Base in the mix. The last 5 or 6 people playing were running around in circles backwards and they stopped going backwards when the music stopped and a girl from my section jumped up to land on a chair and mist and landed straight on the floor. It was pretty funny, she was really tipsy so she just laughed and didn't complain. :allgood: :laughtwo:

Tomorrow is the "Pitcher Blaster" - 25 minutes, as many people in your section that you want drinking the most beer pitchers possible. At the begging of the year, only like 10 people participated and my section drank 59. But in the 10, like the girls drank 2 or 3 and the guys 7 or 8. They were so fuckin drunk it was ridiculous. It's like drink, puke, drink, puke for 25 minutes.

I'll have pics up soon.

DaHui said:
Yeah, well I didn't know they mixed vodka in the drinks.

Isn't that how every great story starts? :bong:

i would have siad hi and met her and then eventualy toked up with her

rome420 said:
i would have siad hi and met her and then eventualy toked up with her

Would you have also been in the women's bathroom? :smokin:

^^ I didn't even catch that! Hahaha. :laughtwo:

^^Tru tru, usually I would of. But under these circomstances, being it's at school, during school hours, I just didn't see the need to get myself involved in all of that and risk being suspended or kicked outta law school...^^ // Also, the person would of passed the jay under the stall, lol, it would of been pretty funny but then again, I still wouldn't of known who I was dealing with. Mighta been this fat chick with herpes on her face of something. :hmmmm:

Back
Top Bottom