Lonestar's Lemon Walker RDWC Grow Journal 2017

Hey LS, thats a pretty slick little setup. I'm diggin the scrog you built. Good job.

I'm just hoping it'll be tall enough for what I'm going to put into it!

420-magazine-mobile791794934.jpg

420-magazine-mobile638505757.jpg

Just bought those same bags in the 5 gallon version. Haven't used yet though.

Did I miss it? What are you using for wire on the scrog?

Just bought those same bags in the 5 gallon version. Haven't used yet though.

Did I miss it? What are you using for wire on the scrog?

You haven't missed anything... Trying to keep my cool and not chop them down too soon. Water pump that's part of the new system needs a new fitting, 5/8" male thread that can't be found ANYWHERE! Thinking about ordering another pump, taking the damn piece out, and returning it. Everything's in cruise control right now. Girls in veg are filling up the res and cab. Took two small cuts from Penelope (Skunk) and couldn't trash them, so they got the last of my clonex and put into the res with the other gals. Hope they grow some roots, my success rate with cloning has been surprisingly well, hope I can get at least one to take off. It feels damn good to finally grow, a dream of mine since a young teen.

Got some OG Kush from a friend today. Good earthy/woody flavor. Burns and breaks up really nice.
420-magazine-mobile1019994013.jpg

Took a few more trich shot on both girls, just a little cloudy. Still no amber. One of the branches that I tried super cropping snapped (week or two ago) and it looks like it's finishing a little faster than the rest of the plant/dying off. Might cut it off Saturday and maybe hang dry?? Want to test it and it looks like at least another 1.5-2 weeks til it's finished to me.

420-magazine-mobile251097005.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1851218516.jpg

420-magazine-mobile85831848.jpg

420-magazine-mobile606062289.jpg

Back
Top Bottom