Lonestar's Lemon Walker RDWC Grow Journal 2017

I'm thinking about feeding them 1-2 more gallon of nute mix, then top the rest of the res off with RO. I will let them drink that up over the week and see where they are Friday. I'm wanting to run the system almost dry right before harvest, and try the 24-48 hours darkness I've been reading about.

And is 6.3 too high for my pH at this stage? Just realized P and K lockout at 6.0+

Yes shoot for 6.0 and below. Lockout doesn't happen instantly. Plants uptake and download to try to find happiness. I have run 6.0 and below in DWC with no issues using RX Green solutions.

Not much going on, still not seeing any amber. But the pistils are changing colors.
pH 5.92
PPM 1140
420-magazine-mobile1971857394.jpg

420-magazine-mobile821280528.jpg

Veg Cab is looking good.
pH 6.4
PPM 920

Left to right.
Lemon Walker clone, Blueberry, Skunk

420-magazine-mobile1236969913.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1590843059.jpg

Lemon Walker clone hempy that went outside over the weekend.

420-magazine-mobile230526747.jpg

420-magazine-mobile539392280.jpg

And on top of the veg cab I have a blueberry clone, and two skunk clone attempts in the same pod.

420-magazine-mobile1859309836.jpg

I'm ready to see some amber so I can harvest!!! Really want to try revegging, and these three girls in the cab need to be in the tent. They're already under 12/12.

lol :rofl: What the hell is Mammoth Pee?

Sorry Sarcastic? Lol

If not in jisk of if it's a living micro antibacterial against that hangs on around the roots systems to prevent bud rot, increase the p in flowering well helps encourage the p in flowering. Also was told 16% increase guaranteed on yield using t first time now.

Well this came in today, going to run it with the single blueberry clone. Added some of the "Resin" to the res in the tent. Hoping it helps with the trichs.
420-magazine-mobile1613245190.jpg

Tick tock.....still waiting on the amber

420-magazine-mobile1271847979.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1819273968.jpg

This branch was snapped, and was starting to dry itself. Got the cut.
420-magazine-mobile1387043085.jpg

Another branch came down today

420-magazine-mobile125133788.jpg

420-magazine-mobile618402350.jpg

Have it in the fridge drying low and slow.

Took these out of the fridge today, let them sit for a couple hours, sealed in jar with humidity monitor. After an hour it read 65% so it got the first Boveda 62 and is in a nice, cool dark place.

420-magazine-mobile1206090289.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1267737314.jpg

Can't really say the girls look any smaller with the bits that have been cut off. Haven't washed any buds yet, but most likely will once I do a bigger, more full harvest, and not just a branch or two at a time that have snapped.

New nutes cant wait to see how well they work. Been looking for some new nutes myself been thinking about humboldt

What do you normally use? For this first grow I tried the GH trio, can't say that I am disappointed with my results. Just figured it wouldn't hurt to try something new

What do you normally use? For this first grow I tried the GH trio, can't say that I am disappointed with my results. Just figured it wouldn't hurt to try something new
Ive been using blue planet nutrients i recently added big bud and overdrive to my stash as well.. I can tell they have made a difference in bud size so far but i think i need to nail down the flower times because they are week specific. Blue planet has been ok cant say if they are bad or good because i have nothing to compare them to..

I need y'all's opinion, would you considerate it too early to chop? I was thinking about tonight being the last night of light and then going full darkness for 72 hours and chop afterwards... Maybe I will see some amber by then? As patient as I am trying to be, I really need to get the other three girls inside of the tent and in the Scrog as soon as possible

I need y'all's opinion, would you considerate it too early to chop? I was thinking about tonight being the last night of light and then going full darkness for 72 hours and chop afterwards... Maybe I will see some amber by then? As patient as I am trying to be, I really need to get the other three girls inside of the tent and in the Scrog as soon as possible

U chop early more races head high less body bro

And I am about 90% sure that I am going to purchase this in the next week:

420-magazine-mobile987119738.jpg

Probably going to keep the two fixtures that I have and just use them on the outside of this cob setup, don't want to put them in storage after only getting one grow out of them.

Id wait a week and check again

Back
Top Bottom