Lonestar's Lemon Walker RDWC Grow Journal 2017

I have four more lemon Walker beans plus two clones that I can let go til some amber shows, so these can be somewhat of an experiment, and are coming down. I will be able say my first grow was a success. The lights just cut on, cut off at 4:30am. Tonight will be the last night they see light. Going into solitary confinement for the next three days, before being sent to the chopping block. Not sure if it'll help any, but I'll adjust the pH down to 5.8 one last time.

Took a peak into the tent before heading into work, a lot of the heavier colas are completely laid over, had to stand up and overlap a few that were almost touching the ground. Smells amazing. A combination of skunk, lemons, and a small hint of cheese. Smoked a small bowl of a dried nug on the way into work, taste isn't there yet, and the nug was cut prematurely, but the high was very clear and gave me a nice tingly feeling behind my eyes, that actually had me awake for once this week before my coffee.

Well today's the big day... The takedown... The chop... The HARVEST!!! Been a long time coming as this as been a goal of mine for a very long time, and I've finally had the time, money, and patience to finally make it happen! Thanks to those that have answered any questions along the way, or just simply have the girls words of encouragement. I have a quick 8 hour shift to pull, then I'm off to the house to get this started, pics to come! And any all suggestions for a first time harvest are definitely appreciated

Back
Top Bottom