Lonestar's Sweet Tea - CitiCOB's & Cannabis

Ohhhh I can't wait!!! COBs are supposed to come in today!!!! I'm so excited I'm having trouble smoking during my lunch break

Lol! You can do it! Got to get that lunch time smoke in! :laughtwo:

Well after a long day of chasing down my package I am finally home with my lights! Just in time before I leave for Chicago tomorrow!
420-magazine-mobile391409555.jpg

420-magazine-mobile832514850.jpg

420-magazine-mobile692761715.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1852307490.jpg

420-magazine-mobile681956004.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1150413465.jpg

420-magazine-mobile439353379.jpg

I can't wait to see what these can do, besides save me a little on electricity every month, which the Mrs will definitely love.

No updates until I get back Monday . should be some nice development while I'm gone, just fed them a fresh 10 gallon batch of nutes before leaving. COB's at around 24". Forgot to check pH, but it's hardly ever an issue, and I'll just have the Mrs check it for me. All kinds of good smells starting to mingle in there! I think we are starting to favor Penelope, the skunk, but who knows when it's all said and done.

Lonestar's Sweet Tea - CitiCOB's & Cannabis

Lights are on! Added the reflectors and lowered the lights an inch or two. PPMs were extremely high and pH was really low, 1800s and 4.1.... But everything's going to be just fine! Did a RO top off with a tad of mammoth p added to try and balance things out. Will check the numbers later. Hoping to put it around 1300 and 5.8.

420-magazine-mobile1985524826.jpg

420-magazine-mobile943617304.jpg
420-magazine-mobile472889154.jpg

420-magazine-mobile347316407.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1133598424.jpg

420-magazine-mobile278015566.jpg

420-magazine-mobile357030166.jpg

I'm wondering if it's to late to reveg her? She's on 18/6 and looking good.

Hey LS hows the grow going?

For everything just kind of being in cruise control (not checkin pH/PPM daily) it's going pretty darn good I'd say. I change out the frozen bottle twice a day, and with the portable ac running the RH and temp are always good. I just wish I had more time to better document everything, have more precise feedings, but as long as my meds turn out good, I'll just continue to add water and nutes as I feel needed, without any real "reasoning" other than what I'll call intuition. Even with the spikes, I haven't noticed any real deficiencies that would have me worried and freaking out about a failed grow. Thanks for asking, how everything in your neck of the woods?

Hey Lonestar! Found ya! Looking good man I like the setup. I just got around to doing some light upgrades myself. COB's as well!

Man I love it so far!!! Seems like the buds are going to be a lot fatter/compact, tighter nodes, compared to my last grow, but it's probably too early to tell. I swear the near $500 spent was worth not having to stare into that blurple madness. I love the natural color of the lighting. And this one fixture pulls less at the wall than both of the LEDs I had before, so I'm saving a few bucks a week. I wanted to integrate them into the grow, but I want to see how much I save in electricity first. I might throw them in towards the last few weeks for an extra push? Maybe the IR will help some. Also, anyone ever tried SNOW STORM ULTRA? Heard a good thing about it, and wanted to see if I knew anyone that could vouch for it.

Back
Top Bottom