Long Hawaiian summers

reyrey627

Aloha, I have not grown in 10 years. And now I have a secure place to grow. I will grow outdoors Hawaiian style. Yes I remember growing from regular seeds. Always Sept thru April is our season for budding colas. Summer months plants can get into major vegetative state for months. Old Hawaiian Sativas can grow 6 to 8 months with multiple harvest. Then I ordered Northern Lights and Blue Berry and I seen the light. Me and my pals agreed, these are the kind of genetics to grow, fast with vigor producing outstanding plants. It's quality not quantity. I knew I would never grow the old strains again. So I learned, if you want to grow the best, you have to get the seeds, And these seeds are from seed companies and banks where the people have dedicated their lives to make outstanding genetics. Ok I am starting later than I would like but the growing season goes to May over here. I been growing 1 month now and my seedlings are plants now and these plants are starting to grow, wow. We have 7 hours of of direct sunlight and that's plenty. Most of the information about strains is based off indoor growing. I have learned when growing outdoors Hawaiian Islands, no hurry, the frost is not coming,Plant um Anytime of the year, And all strains grow well. From seedling to harvest the Northern Lights and Blue Berry was 14-16 weeks during the winter months. Northern Lights over 5 oz a plant and the Blue Berry produced about 4 oz per plant. Very thick massive buds, true frost monsters. My question is how do automatics grow in a long Hawaiian summer? How will regular strains grow in a long Hawaiian summer. I don't want to grow 5-6 -7-8 months plants during the summer. Can I grow buds inside 4 months from seedling to harvest during summer months here. What strains is good for long summer months here in Hawaiian outdoors? Size does not matter because I will train.plants to stay short, Aloha

Aloha, I have not grown in 10 years. And now I have a secure place to grow. I will grow outdoors Hawaiian style. Yes I remember growing from regular seeds. Always Sept thru April is our season for budding colas. Summer months plants can get into major vegetative state for months. Old Hawaiian Sativas can grow 6 to 8 months with multiple harvest. Then I ordered Northern Lights and Blue Berry and I seen the light. Me and my pals agreed, these are the kind of genetics to grow, fast with vigor producing outstanding plants. It's quality not quantity. I knew I would never grow the old strains again. So I learned, if you want to grow the best, you have to get the seeds, And these seeds are from seed companies and banks where the people have dedicated their lives to make outstanding genetics. Ok I am starting later than I would like but the growing season goes to May over here. I been growing 1 month now and my seedlings are plants now and these plants are starting to grow, wow. We have 7 hours of of direct sunlight and that's plenty. Most of the information about strains is based off indoor growing. I have learned when growing outdoors Hawaiian Islands, no hurry, the frost is not coming,Plant um Anytime of the year, And all strains grow well. From seedling to harvest the Northern Lights and Blue Berry was 14-16 weeks during the winter months. Northern Lights over 5 oz a plant and the Blue Berry produced about 4 oz per plant. Very thick massive buds, true frost monsters. My question is how do automatics grow in a long Hawaiian summer? How will regular strains grow in a long Hawaiian summer. I don't want to grow 5-6 -7-8 months plants during the summer. Can I grow buds inside 4 months from seedling to harvest during summer months here. What strains is good for long summer months here in Hawaiian outdoors? Size does not matter because I will train.plants to stay short, And I have made 4 orders thru different seeds banks, tssc, herbies, nirvana seeds, all decent prices and I got my seeds. However, about 30% of the seeds did not grow. That is not the standard. One 10 pack only produced 3 seedlings. Now I am looking at crop king seeds because I hear they have a very high germination rate and they check their seeds weekly. And I like it that it's not coming all the way from Europe. I had a hard time with my visa when ordering from England. Canada should be more secure and should be faster. But it's all about the seeds and quality, and the germination rate. I look forward to hearing from all you growers out their. Aloha. REYREY

I don't know about Hawaii..But I got a buddy in Ohio who grows autos because he can get them in and out before the cops start flying copters around looking for them. I have only grown autos indoors under full long days. But they grow on their own scheduled. Once they hit bloom they are like a normal plant and will just bloom and be done. Usually ridiculously fast. My last ones started at 7 inches. 3 months tops and they are done. They will bloom fully under 24 hours of light so you are golden there.

If you got the space I recommend growing normal autos not femed autos but your call. My bud has breed normal autos and they work so you could do that too.

Autos are a messed up genetic line. Lots of people will tell you they are easy to grow and whatever. Well weed is easy to grow. But autos are special. They do not follow the rules. They do a number of things different and most of them are F1's. So you got that going against you.

If I were in a place like Hawaii... with a perpetual growing season... that would be about the only place I would do autos outdoor...well that and I wouldn't move east of the Rockies. In Southern Oregon it is hard to spit without hitting a plant outdoors.

Back
Top Bottom