Long road ahead for the Potchimp

Hello growing community. It's nice to look across this forum and see a vast array of people, all slightly varying in their different goals and skill levels. Perhaps I've come to the right place to learn. Well, this potchimp hasn't been doing much with the old noggin for many decades (besides using it to crack open coconuts), and I'm seeing mad skills here. Wow.....
I know that I'm going to have to do a lot more reading than just marijuana grow books here. But what the hey, I've got my multiple grow chambers designed, a sealed "NOT FOR SMOKING!!!!!" experimentation room with multiple shelves (all light sealed to induce short term flowering) that will hold 12 generations of test groups of 12, my homemade hazmat box (made from an old sand blasting cabinet and sealed airtight) for my colchicine experiments, plenty of biohazard containers for the dangerous waste materials, some mega-gro to practice hormonal control (feminizing seeds, for one), and some grafting wax and grafting tape to get a little weird with it, so I'm ready to have a go at it. No telling what else I will need later.
I see I'm going to have to read a little about reverse genetics. I can't find a pure strain of 100% Ruderalis anywhere, so it looks like I'm going to have to "weed" out the Indica/Sativa from an autoflowering hybrid to get some seeds. I need a pure strain of all three species, preferably as close to natural (before mankind came along) to start with.
This should be pretty interesting..... :peace: , everybody!

Welcome to the forums of 420Magazine
Thank you for joining 420 mission to spread cannabis awareness...:yummy:

You can find pure strain of 100% Ruderalis, you haft to search and word it right,
I just did, hell 7 or 9 different strain of Auto's... :thumb:
Here is my last plant it is a Grapefruit Diesel
enjoy your stay...:peacetwo:

Grapefruit_Diesel1.JPG

MV... :popcorn:

:welcome: to the 420Mag Family. We are here to spread Cannabis Awareness across the globe. We provide the most comprehensive up to the minute Cannabis News worldwide, so you know all the facts. I will provide some links that will keep you well informed on late breaking news across the world. We also have Legal Medical Marijuana Gardens that will blow your mind. 420Mag has members from around the world who count on us, and the friendships forged here to get the truth about Cannabis.
Why not :surf: https://www.420magazine.com/community/ and tell us what you think? If there is anything we can assist you with just say the word. Have a great and safe time, see you on the boards.
Here you grow:
Medical Marijuana News - 420 Magazine
Medical Marijuana Facts and Information - 420 Magazine
Hemp News - 420 Magazine
Petitions & Initiatives - 420 Magazine
Plant and Bud Photos - 420 Magazine
Growers Forums - 420 Magazine
Deep Purple in DWC
Indoor Multiple Strain Perpetual- Sour D, Skunk Dog, Purple Nurple, Train Wreck

Back
Top Bottom