Long Time Coming's First Grow 2020

Long Time Coming

4x4 Gorilla Grow Lite Line Tent

2xES 300s

2x6” Clip on Fans

6” AC Infinity Inline Fan
4x4.jpg

Strains from Humboldt Seed Company

3x Pineapple Muffin (Blueberry Muffin x Pineapple Trainwreck)

Balanced Indica & Sativa
Flowering Time – 50 days

2x Cookie Monster (G.S Cookies x G.S Cookies x Purple Panty Dropper)(FEM)
80% Indica 20% Sativa
Flowering Time – 55 days

3x Bigfoot Glue (Bigfoot Glue Bx4 x Humboldt Headband x G. Glew 4)
Sativa Dominant
Flowering Time – 60 days

Doc Buds High Brix Soil – Cooked time 28 days

(8) starters in 1 gal pots to (4) finishers in 7 gal pots

Water to Doc Bud’s schedule

Avg Temp - 74 Deg F

Avg Hum - 55% RH

Welcome to journaling! :welcome:

I like your gear - good choices.

If you need guidance with the Kit, feel free to ask. I've been using it for 7 years.

:Namaste:

P.S. And Nunya is right - you get faster, thicker growth up into the low 80s daytimes, and the best day/night temp spread is 10-12 degrees.

@Graytail should I wait to do the first drenching until they have 5 nodes? They are all between 6 to 12 days from sprout and will be in need of water either today or tomorrow (most likely). The last time I watered was 5 days ago. I was going to wait until the fifth node to drench but am wondering if they could handle it now.

I ended up sprouting in total 3 of the feminized Cookie Monster, 4 of the Pineapple Muffin, and 4 of the Big Foot Glue. However, 1 of the BFG did not grow a second node. So it is just one set of one leafs and nothing, and 2 of the other BFG are in the same pot which I think I can split. So I will end up with either 3 or 1 BFG.

Pineapple Muffin July 3.jpgBig Foot Glue July 3.jpgCookie Monster July 3.jpg

Yep. Little seedlings don't need any nutrition for awhile. Give 'em a couple more weeks at least. Some of us will put a 1/4 dose of Transplant and Tea in the water, but it's not clear that it makes a big difference, and you risk over feeding them.

The most important thing at this stage is to be sure you don't over water. Be sure the pots are dry. We want to force as much root growth as we can in these early days, and that's best done by letting the fine root hairs reach as much of the pot as they can. The pots should feel very light - like they're full of feathers.

This early, the soil has everything the seedlings need.

:thumb:

Oh, and one-leaf girl should be fine as long as she still has an apical tip.

:bongrip:

That’s a great setup you have there @Long Time Coming.

I actually have the same situation, starting 2x seeds currently in 2 weeks. @Graytail, would you give the same advise if growing in coco as medium?

cheers

I've never done coco, but I hear people talk about how it needs more constant water, so ... probably not. :hmmmm:

Back
Top Bottom