Long time grower - Advice Needed

Crower619

Haven't been on the forums in awhile, I've done 6 grows so far an im thinking of doing another one in the next month or so but something a little different Im gonna be doing a grow tent setup an my question is im trying to control the height im gonna be starting with baby clones should i throw them into flowering as soon as i get them?? I dont care for what the yield is im doing six to 8 is 2 six hundred watts ok??

please help me...

Re: Long time grower*Advice Needed*

I know your not worried about yield but you could do a Scrog. That would keep your Hight down and your yield up.

Crower,
My current grow is straight cloner to 12/12 in a SOG setup. Clones started out at 6 inches and by the 3rd week they are between 20-24 inches and have stopped stretching. They are budding up nicely. I don't have a guess on the yield but the same plants yielded 3-4 oz dry each last grow but were allowed to veg for 4 weeks first (and they got very bushy and tall).

Crower,
SOG is Sea of Green. There are a few forums that can explain it better than I can. It is basically what I am doing with my 18 plants, grown smaller (less veg time) with a uniform canopy height. You can increase yield by topping the plants prior to 12/12 to create more bud sites.

Back
Top Bottom