Long time listener - First time caller

Greetings fellow 420'ers!
Like many, I've lurked for some time now, gathering information. 420 is an awesome resource!
I'm very happy to be from Oregon and excited the people of this state finally got it right (WOOT!). The only thing that would make me happier is if we had been first, rather than third to legalize our herb of choice. I honestly never thought I'd see it in my lifetime.
I'm a cancer survivor - coming up on ten years since two major surgeries and a number of other procedures. I'm currently cancer-free but all that took its toll. I've lived with pain for the last decade and finally decided I've had enough. I am working on an OMMP card, as I want to keep everything legal. Come July 1st that will be less important but I'm not waiting that long if I don't have to.
So far, I've learned lots and hope someday to be able to contribute, giving back to the community once I have something to offer. See you around the forum (and I'm really not a P.I.T.A.)
Cheers from the PNW!

Re: Long time listener. / First time caller.

Welcome to the party pal. There will be good times for all. I'm envious of people in Oregon because I live in Florida where the ballot for Medicinal MJ failed to pass just a few weeks ago. I think the next 24 months are going to see lots of changes on this and not just in a few states. Standing by.

:welcome: Major PITA! Great to have you on board. This IS the number 1 site on the web for all things cannabis. Please don't hesitate to ask any questions you may have.... there are so many people here who have experience with just about any situation I can think of. I wish you good health and happiness and look forward to seeing your future posts! :) :peace:

Greetings fellow 420'ers!
Like many, I've lurked for some time now, gathering information. 420 is an awesome resource!
I'm very happy to be from Oregon and excited the people of this state finally got it right (WOOT!). The only thing that would make me happier is if we had been first, rather than third to legalize our herb of choice. I honestly never thought I'd see it in my lifetime.
I'm a cancer survivor - coming up on ten years since two major surgeries and a number of other procedures. I'm currently cancer-free but all that took its toll. I've lived with pain for the last decade and finally decided I've had enough. I am working on an OMMP card, as I want to keep everything legal. Come July 1st that will be less important but I'm not waiting that long if I don't have to.
So far, I've learned lots and hope someday to be able to contribute, giving back to the community once I have something to offer. See you around the forum (and I'm really not a P.I.T.A.)
Cheers from the PNW!

Welcome to the party pal. There will be good times for all. I'm envious of people in Oregon because I live in Florida where the ballot for Medicinal MJ failed to pass just a few weeks ago. I think the next 24 months are going to see lots of changes on this and not just in a few states. Standing by.

Thanks for the welcome guys.
Agreed - 2016 is going to be big. I believe (hope) Cali' will push legalization through. Once the entire left coast is green, the rest of the USA will domino. Never give up.

I finally received my OMMP card today. Huzzah!
Now I can begin a legal grow.

Congratulations, PITA!!! I too am in need of a med grow but am in the draconian southeast so am looking to head west for my heath and greener business opportunities. Good luck on your grow and enjoy full legal this summer; we may be jealous but remain hopeful those dominoes will fall soon!

Thanks toke!!
Yep - 2016 should be a BIG deal.
Best of luck in the move.

Back
Top Bottom