Long time lurker - Brand new member

Buster Cherry

First of all I want to say greetings and hello to everyone.

I've gotten so much information from this forum before even joining that it's almost unreal. I'm about to begin growing my own for medicinal purposes since it's legal in my state. I really can't wait to get started, but I'm slowly but surely building up all my parts to begin my first grow. I only have a couple more items to get and then I'll be ready.

I can't wait to throw my hat in the ring and embark on the journey that many of you have been doing for a long time.

Thank you all.

Re: Long time lurker. Brand new member.

Greetings Buster!
Welcome to 420 Mag my friend, the best place for Cannabis awarness!
:peace:

Re: Long time lurker. Brand new member.

Hello, and good luck on your journey of growth!

:high-five::welcome::green_heart:

First of all I want to say greetings and hello to everyone.

I've gotten so much information from this forum before even joining that it's almost unreal. I'm about to begin growing my own for medicinal purposes since it's legal in my state. I really can't wait to get started, but I'm slowly but surely building up all my parts to begin my first grow. I only have a couple more items to get and then I'll be ready.

I can't wait to throw my hat in the ring and embark on the journey that many of you have been doing for a long time.

Thank you all.

:welcome: Buster! Great place for all info 420! You're getting started the right way... I jumped into it and had seeds started before I even know what kind of lighting I was going to use! :) Good luck and don't hesitate to ask the old pros here. :peace:

Hello, and good luck on your journey of growth!

:high-five::welcome::green_heart:

Thank you for the well wishes.

:welcome: Buster! Great place for all info 420! You're getting started the right way... I jumped into it and had seeds started before I even know what kind of lighting I was going to use! :) Good luck and don't hesitate to ask the old pros here. :peace:

I'm getting the seeds last just to make sure I don't get ahead of myself. I have both Ed's and Jorge's books, and I've read a ton on here. It doesn't cover it all but it's enough to give me a good start.

Welcome fellow grower. What strains do you have in mind for your first grow

Nelson,

I think that I'm going to go with Nirvana's "Wonder Woman" and Female Seed's "ICE". I'm going to start off with 4 plants, and grow 2 of each strain. I thought about doing Dutch Passion's "Think Different" autoflower, but I figured if I'm going to take the plunge then what better way than for me to have control over it.

welcome to :420:

i lurked forever also . nut once i made an account and figured the site out i was hooked . are you gonna start a journal?

welcome to :420:

i lurked forever also . nut once i made an account and figured the site out i was hooked . are you gonna start a journal?

Thank you. I definitely understand. I was casual passerby, but I'm pretty sure I'm already hooked. I'll for sure be starting a journal when I get started. There's too much excitement not to share and glean knowledge from all the members of this site.

greetings and welcome - lets see that grow journal!

welcome buster

I will concur,this is a great learning site,zero attitudes in here.

Get yer grow on,Son

Thank you for that. Compared to the other sites that I have seen, this one appears to have the most members who truly want to help each other get the most out of this experience.

:smokin:Right on . I have always wanted to try that wonder woman . Hope you get up and running soon so you can reap the benefits

Me too. Unfortunately my first batch of seeds that I ordered got seized, so I'm waiting on the resend, but I'm anxious to get started as soon as possible.

greetings and welcome - lets see that grow journal!

As soon as I can get my seeds, i'll be ready to go, but in the meantime I'm making sure to get my tent and everything sorted out. I can't wait to get started though.

BC...

Welcome to the thread bro...

I seen the strains u had in mind ... Interested in how everything goes hope you have lots of funk in your future...

What kind of setup you going with?

Hope you make a journal definitely wanna follow along

BC...

Welcome to the thread bro...

I seen the strains u had in mind ... Interested in how everything goes hope you have lots of funk in your future...

What kind of setup you going with?

Hope you make a journal definitely wanna follow along

Thanks for the welcome. I'll probably start out with Female Seeds Ice and Nirvana's Wonder Woman. 2 of each. I have a 3'x3'x6.5' Tent, 6" Inline Can Max-Fan with a 6"x16" Phresh Filter, 600w Digital Ballast with MH and HPS bulbs, Advanced Nutrients line, and a few other odds and ends. I'm finalizing everything now, so I hope to be able to start my fully detailed grow journal soon. I'm looking forward to it.

Thanks for the welcome. I'll probably start out with Female Seeds Ice and Nirvana's Wonder Woman. 2 of each. I have a 3'x3'x6.5' Tent, 6" Inline Can Max-Fan with a 6"x16" Phresh Filter, 600w Digital Ballast with MH and HPS bulbs, Advanced Nutrients line, and a few other odds and ends. I'm finalizing everything now, so I hope to be able to start my fully detailed grow journal soon. I'm looking forward to it.

Post when you get that journal started bro... I want to sub. :) :peace:

Back
Top Bottom