Long time lurker, first post.

chronicflash

Well, I have known of this site for a very long time, I just never registered. Im a spritual/medical user of cannabis. I love and respect the plant. I do what I can to pressure its legalization. I stand firm on that stance.

I have grown multiple times but for some reason everything is going well then some sort of problem arises. Not by my growing methods, or the plants get sick, but its always some outside problem, like trusting someone else...

SO this time I plan to do it all on my own. I have pretty good methods and am going for an outdoor go this time. I used to live in Hawai'i so growing outdoors was always a hassle. Mold was number one issue, then pests, and green harvest flying over. The latter wasnt a issue once I had my medical number in full view of my harvest. Didnt matter what I tried, mold always was an issue.

Now that I am in California I want to use the almost perfect weather to grow for my personal medicine/sacrament. So I have been planning this out since I moved back and finally have my plan set in motion. I decided on some feminized auto flowering LR2xChemdawg (since OG Kush/Chemdawg is my fave) and some pure afgani-kush landrace from World of Seeds. I figured I would just keep males and cross the two to get more seeds. Hopefully it wouldnt take much of the rudiralis traits out. WOS claims the afgani-kush has a 6-8 flower and grows short. So i think it should be a good cross.

Anyways I plan to keep progress on the grow and love to expand my knowledge of anything cannabis, so cant wait to start contributing to this community.

:thanks::yummy:

I lived on Big Island, down south in Ka'u. I also moved back to San Diego... Born n raised in North County. Now im back!

Soniq....

YOU would never recognize those places anymore! Its all changed! Everything has. When I came back from HI I was like WOA!! what happened. You should see the 15, its got carpool lanes both side from the 52 all the way to Escondido.

MAHALOS for the welcome BayAreaStonerGirl! I was born in 83, so you may be older than me :) I lived on Big Island. South side.

A'LO'HA!

2 things I remember about Big Island. The good people I met. The good friends I lost...

But on a positive note, i loved jumping off the cliffs, hunting for wild pig, growing the holy herb, the beautiful sunsets and views. Man I just miss being there. Those who havent lived there will never understand, those who have just visited may just get a little piece of what you get living there, but they still never understand.
two words... hawaiian time hahah

Back
Top Bottom