Long time problem, nute burn? Or deficient nutrient?

zeusdraco

Hello everyone,

Little Info on my Setup,

485w draw power Spec red IR +, meanwell driver and Samsung Led dimmed down to about 400 draw power ( 40 inch from canopy )
4 bucket of Rwc 5 gallon
4 Bruce Banner
Plenty healtly roots
1.5 feet Hight ( trained ) 3-4 week of veg.
Humidity stay between 49-52% , using Osmose RH50 automated humidifier
Temp in room between 21.5 degree to 23 degree maximum ( still semi winter time so it move alots between these specs stated)

When i make my solution i use 75 litters approx 18 gallon, Osmosed so between 5-12ppm, in a flexitank

1. I first put my Hydroguard in it 2 ml per gallon of water so 36 ml of hydroguard and then i lets rest the water 24h to have the growth room temp.
2. I put 1 ml per litter so about 75 ml of GH CalMag.
3. I follow way less than the label behind the bottle for GH floragro, floramicro and florabloom , it say 133 ml per 100 litters of each even, i add about 80ml of each, floramicro first, floragro second and florabloom last.
4. I add 0.5 ml of B52 of nutrient advance per litter.
5. PH is around 6.5 each time, i lower it to 5.8 and lets it rest few hours before change my reservoir.

It give approx 750 ppm on my TDS metter.

I keep the remaining solution and add more water and keep it at approx 450ppm overall and that the water i will use to top off my reservoir during the week.

I am pershap miss balancing my solution ? My plants growth quite fast and very strong but these leaves started to turn that way since they about half a feet but it seemed to not bother them much. I though overtime it would get better but it doesnt look like it. I saw it worsening a bit last 2 weeks.

Sorry if my English is bad, i am frenchy. I used to be semi experienced grower 20 years ago but it been awhile and stuff changed a lots. Could use some little help to know what i am doing wrong. Nute burn from nitrogen being too high maybe ? On GH site tonight i found that i should use more floragro, little less than i am on floramicro and much less on florabloom but on their label it say to give them same quantity so i am a bit lost on that part too lol.

Any help will be appreciated.

Attachments

• IMG_0158.JPG
    IMG_0158.JPG
    596.1 KB · Views: 108
  • IMG_0156.JPG
    IMG_0156.JPG
    466.4 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_0155.JPG
    IMG_0155.JPG
    476 KB · Views: 105
  • IMG_0154.JPG
    IMG_0154.JPG
    884 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_0153.JPG
    IMG_0153.JPG
    572.6 KB · Views: 106
Oh ok but this will scale me to 800 or so ppm? should i try to lower some the floramicro and florabloom to make up ? to reduce my nitrogen some ?

To answer other question you have classic calcium deficiency - the rusty spotting. Calcium is immobile, so should show up at the top of the plant/ and new growth first as its only transported during transpiration process. Also a magnesium deficiency- Interveinal chlorosis. Its when the veins of the leaves stay green but the tissue fades. Its mobile which means the plant will transport food from older growth at the bottom of the plant to feed the top of the plant! And works its way up just like nitrogen;) hope this helps!:rollit::bongrip::snowboating:

Ahh nice , i will double my calmag, wish they would actualy mentionne it on the label to double it in hydro….and what the best ppm i should aim for ? i heard lots of diff thing all over, some say no more than 700ppm! and some others seem to go with 1600ppm, i never wanted to raise over 700ppm coz i tough my problem came from overfeeding N P K. , should i follow the label behind GH product that say 133ml per 100 litters of Floragro, Floramicro, Florabloom? or should i go with more gro, little less micro and much less bloom?

Thx for all your help guys, wonder how i actualy menaged to get these 4 somewhat ok growing, must be luck.

Ahh nice , i will double my calmag, wish they would actualy mentionne it on the label to double it in hydro….and what the best ppm i should aim for ? i heard lots of diff thing all over, some say no more than 700ppm! and some others seem to go with 1600ppm, i never wanted to raise over 700ppm coz i tough my problem came from overfeeding N P K. , should i follow the label behind GH product that say 133ml per 100 litters of Floragro, Floramicro, Florabloom? or should i go with more gro, little less micro and much less bloom?

Thx for all your help guys, wonder how i actualy menaged to get these 4 somewhat ok growing, must be luck.
Let the plant tell you when its hungry/ time to up ppm, They have already pretty much perfected the ratios but what you need is are EPSOM SALTS. Its calcium bicarbonate(available) and magnesium sulphate(available) and your deficiencys will be fixed within as little as a few days. Id just do another 100 ppm, so 50ppm each, just figure out how much to add to boost like 100ppm or whatever and see how the plant responds.
Supplementing with something like epsom salts is perfect because it doesnt have nitrogen in it, this way you will be targeting only the deficiencys

The problem cal/mag deficiency seem to be fixed but i got lots of leaf clawing down like an eagle from too much Nitrogen and little sigh of nutrient burn i think,young leaf edge turn brown trying to reduce from 900ppm to 500-600ppm my DWC solution flushing 80% of the current amount of solution to remplace 80% of it with fresh 450 ppm one. I think the Floramicro have too much N in it.

Good thing this run was a test run lol. I think i will remain more or less at 600-700ppm maximum in Veg stage, everytime i went over this , i ran into problem.

I will lets the plant recover 1 week and i have to start them in flower stage after or they will end up to be total monster in size.

Any tips to give me at that point ? :)

Thx!

Back
Top Bottom