Long time reader - First time poster

Yeah was gonna leave them There over night and check tomorrow.
OH BTW, you must have made your first album for viewing by album owner only. You must make a new album, and make it viewable to members or whatever it says. We can't see your pictures, because of the album setting.

I'm trying to get the admins to change that. Till they do, I'll let the new people know.

I know you see the picture, but we don't.

Germination is a problem for me, too. I finally figured out one method that works everytime for me: Get a paper towel, and dampen it. Put seeds in paper towel, folded over and place in ziplock bag. Put on the VCR, TV (or any other constantly on item that puts out a little bit of heat). Wait for two days and check, if not, another day or two, and it will germinate. Also, have to be careful when handling, never to touch the root with bare hands. I use rock wool cubes to place the germinated seed, and carefully cover the hole in the rock wool. This I put in a germination tray with the lid on, to wait until it pops out of the hole with a leaf. If I don't screw up with too much heat or too much light, this works. Sometimes. LOL

Pretty much what I do only I stopped using rockwool. I use solo cups half filled with coco that’s been pre charged with 1/4 strength nutrient solution. For seedlings I also add bloom for the extra P & K the seedlings need.

I soak them for 12-24hrs then into the paper towel. Put them in my tent with light on for warmth and under the spill mat to keep the light off of them. My very first closet grow I just stuck them in the soil and bam all of them popped.

Pretty much what I do only I stopped using rockwool. I use solo cups half filled with coco that’s been pre charged with 1/4 strength nutrient solution. For seedlings I also add bloom for the extra P & K the seedlings need.
Imma have to give that a shot. I always thought that was a no go and would kill the seed.

Back
Top Bottom