Long Time Reader, Semi New Member: Intro

greenforpres

Hey guys.

Ive been growing since about 2005. The more i read on this forum the more i read on this forum the more i realise i don't know much.

I am im Canada. Im starting a new legal place with 50x flow lights, that will bulk up to 100 flow and 25 veg. If permitted i will be sharing pictures and hopefully start a journal.

I am Introducing myself mostly to thank so many of you that take insane amounts of time to help, complete strangers. I find it inspiring and i really think you guys are amazing humans. I thank you. And hope that i can help some of you, one day.

As most, i am here to learn from this great community.

Happy holidays and i hope your plants are healthy.

signal-2020-12-18-123721.jpg

Hey guys.

Ive been growing since about 2005. The more i read on this forum the more i read on this forum the more i realise i don't know much.

I am im Canada. Im starting a new legal place with 50x flow lights, that will bulk up to 100 flow and 25 veg. If permitted i will be sharing pictures and hopefully start a journal.

I am Introducing myself mostly to thank so many of you that take insane amounts of time to help, complete strangers. I find it inspiring and i really think you guys are amazing humans. I thank you. And hope that i can help some of you, one day.

As most, i am here to learn from this great community.

Happy holidays and i hope your plants are healthy.

signal-2020-12-18-123721.jpg
Count me in on this one I grow sog styles also nice set up u have

:welcome:

Hello and welcome to 420! I just sprayed and took a shower so don't be afraid of my mites (hopefully dead mites now)... :hookah:

Hello and welcome to 420! I just sprayed and took a shower so don't be afraid of my mites (hopefully dead mites now)... :hookah:
Lol....just dont bring them here, i am still mite free.

Thanks for the welcome guys

Count me in on this one I grow sog styles also nice set up u have
Thanks. Forgot to mention i am in coco coir. And using the last of my canna. And im probably gonna be switching nutes. Not sure yet.

Back
Top Bottom