Long Time Smoker...First Time Grower

saturated

Hello fellow Union members. As the title says I am a first time grower. It is gonna be a gorilla grow.

My seeds just popped up out the soil. I'm almost as happy as the day my Son was born. I have 2 seeds rollin, the leaves are small, but on one of them it has 2 little purple leaves coming up between the 2 green ones. the plant is about 36 Hrs old now i guess. What does that mean if anything?

Also can i use Store bought fertilizer bought at Lowes? I live in the midwest and don't have alot of access as my fellow union members to the west. Not to mention I am Broke and unemployed, Hence the gorilla grow.

Any advice would be awesome.

Welcome to :420:

I suggest you stop by the Grow Journals and see that we have a lot of folks starting an outdoor grow. Follow along and learn what others are doing. What works and doesnt. Feel free to ask questions along the way, we are all here to help. Links to my grow are listed below... The FAQ is also a great place to spend some time reading about...

And yes you can find what you need at Lowes, I would suggest a CRF if you want it simple and inexpensive. An example of a controlled release fertilizer is Osmocote Plus (OC+). Again to learn more you can visit my journals as well.

Back
Top Bottom