Long time smoker, first time grower

Tomtos

Hi to everyone out there! I came across this site, read posts for hours and knew I wanted to join this forum and hopefully share what I learn. I live in Oregon, USA and am looking forward to legally growing my own buds! Thanks for letting me join!!!

:welcome: Tomtos to the number 1 site for cannabis awareness! Great to have you on board. I always recommend to new members who grow that they start a grow journal. This serves several purposes, primarily a journal allows our experienced growers to find your grow and offer assistance. It also allows you to share what you have learned with others. Below you will find the new member start links followed by the link to How to grow marijuana, everything you need to know.
New Member Start Links
How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know

You may also find some of the links below in my signature useful. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.
Good Luck! :peace:

Hi to everyone out there! I came across this site, read posts for hours and knew I wanted to join this forum and hopefully share what I learn. I live in Oregon, USA and am looking forward to legally growing my own buds! Thanks for letting me join!!!

Back
Top Bottom