Look at My Girls - Microscopic Medijuana Pics!

mellowmama

Got a Dino-Lite USB microscope the other day, and finally got the hang of using it. At first I couldn't hold it still enough to get clear shots, but today the stand came in, and that makes a huge difference.

This is our first grow, and we ended up with only two compact but very heavily laden Medijuana plants. These plants are now in week 7 of flower. We're waiting for heavy amber.

Aren't they pretty??

A098_-_20120709_182353.jpg

A097_-_20120709_182336.jpg

A090_-_20120709_181838.jpg

A089_-_20120709_181810.jpg

A088_-_20120709_181729.jpg

A084_-_20120709_181533.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Re: Look at My Girls - Microscopic Medijuana Pics!!

Got it on good ol' Amazon! They have several models.

Quick Question , why are ya waiting on more amber ? . most say some amber ,but mostly cloudy .amber is declining ..what have you heard or tried ?..oh yes they DO look GREAT:peace:

Haven't really tried anything as this is our first grow. Pretty much flying by the seats of our pants!

But from what I've read on this forum and elsewhere, more amber means "heavier" stone, or couchlock, which is what we're after. We're old, stuff hurts, we just wanna sleep. Street stuff keeps us both awake.

Ha Ha, I'm 58 ,tell me about it , lol,. and hurt I do to,..from all kinds of stupid things I did before,, If you google ripe trichomes ,and watch some videos ya might just change your mind some....but I already ordered a usb scope..been going to , but you sold me. Your ladies look more mature than 7 weeks , whats your light source ?

600 watt HPS. So dang bright it will blind you.

The scope has 8 leds which gives that slight bluish tint in some of the shots.

I'll do some more research. Do you think my girls are ready now?

I usually take mine when they are mostly cloudy with some amber , . you looked like you had lots of cloudy , and plenty amber ..in my book she's finished, But don't harvest on my account , do your research , and let me know please...maybe more people will give their opinions..:welldone:

Now that is a pic of some beautifully grown weed.......got to get one for my current crop....Happy Harvest..:peace::morenutes:

Those are some kick @ss photos!!! super trichomed out!!! thanks for sharing those with all of us!! I have to get one of those USB microscopes!!

Very Nice photos mellowmama!!!!! Funny you mentioned the led's....while looking at the photos I was like wow she has purple Trichs!!!! Wow thats one hell of a cool plant! Very nicley done and reps!

I was wondering on the harvest part too. How many times in 2 weeks of flush do you actually flush before harvest? By the way nice microscopic photos. really cool.
100_02247.JPG
100_02247.JPG

Great photos! I have always been very fond of these sort of microscope shots. Thanks for the post.

These are beautiful! I love extreme close-ups of plants, and these are terrific! Thanks for sharing them.

Got a Dino-Lite USB microscope the other day, and finally got the hang of using it. At first I couldn't hold it still enough to get clear shots, but today the stand came in, and that makes a huge difference.

This is our first grow, and we ended up with only two compact but very heavily laden Medijuana plants. These plants are now in week 7 of flower. We're waiting for heavy amber.

Aren't they pretty??

A098_-_20120709_182353.jpg

A097_-_20120709_182336.jpg

A090_-_20120709_181838.jpg

A089_-_20120709_181810.jpg

A088_-_20120709_181729.jpg

A084_-_20120709_181533.jpg

Thanks for looking!

They're beautiful. :) :goodjob:

very sweet!!!! Me being a newbie...funny thing is your pistils look amber and your trichs are diamond clear. I have read so much that your triches are your bible! Your are looking cheri though....nice!:bravo:

I could use one of the USB microscopes. They look great. Do please post bud shots as they cure!

Back
Top Bottom