Look at this freak

Oldhippie59

sprouted on Oct 15th with seed shell stuck on her head for 3 days until I could remove it. She is still trying!
3738C9F9-1579-4127-9B6A-910F8C2E9947.jpeg

Hey what’s up Oldhippie? Well one things for certain.... she is not a happy camper. What have you done to piss her off? I’m kidding so don’t take that hard :) Is that an auto? Soil mix looks funky and poor, needs more aeration.. generous dose of perlite should be added to your mix but stay away from any of that BS that says it contains 3 months worth of food or nutrients stuff.

Is that coco or soil?

If you drip a little water on the shell stuck on your baby when she first sprouts it helps loosen her helmut without any harmful effects. She looks a little ruff can you give some details, watering, soil, strain etc.

Hey what’s up Oldhippie? Well one things for certain.... she is not a happy camper. What have you done to piss her off? Is that an auto? Soil mix looks funky and poor, needs more aeration too... generous dose of perlite should be added to your mix but stay away from any of that BS that says it contains 3 months worth of food or nutrients stuff.

Is that coco or soil?
Just the cheap organic soil I started with and she had the seed stuck on her head. I have learned so much from all of the friendly people on the site and my next grow is going to use all the lessons learned. I did not have the heart to do away with her so I am going to try and repot. Perlite and friendly frog soil on the way!

Just the cheap organic soil I started with and she had the seed stuck on her head. I have learned so much from all of the friendly people on the site and my next grow is going to use all the lessons learned. I did not have the heart to do away with her so I am going to try and repot. Perlite and friendly frog soil on the way!
Hey what’s up Oldhippie? Well one things for certain.... she is not a happy camper. What have you done to piss her off? Is that an auto? Soil mix looks funky and poor, needs more aeration too... generous dose of perlite should be added to your mix but stay away from any of that BS that says it contains 3 months worth of food or nutrients stuff.

Is that coco or soil?
It a autoflower lambs breath strain

ok cool deal.... most likely if it’s auto then its permanently stunted. You can keep them alive and grow them out to flower but yield will be 2 grams. If it’s photo it can turn around but hasn’t so far so I’m guessing it’s auto.... time will tell. You can learn by keeping it alive but I’d consider dropping another bean depending on your goals

I’ve grown out worse looking babies and had good results. You may just have to veg her longer than you would like. Give her a little love and you will be rewarded.

ok cool deal.... most likely if it’s auto then its permanently stunted. You can keep them alive and grow them out to flower but yield will be 2 grams. If it’s photo it can turn around but hasn’t so far so I’m guessing it’s auto.... time will tell. You can learn by keeping it alive but I’d consider dropping another bean depending on your goals
Dropped another 2 lambs breath strain and another cream strain and they look pretty good So far. Waiting for the new Fox Farm soil to show up and I ordered 3 gal dimple pots. I am exited for my 2nd grow and my first is still not even complete. Happy times for sure

Looks genetic from the variation in leaf color and texture.
I have a mutant going right now too.
Sometimes they grow out of it and produce just fine.

Scope for bugs just to make sure it isn't hemp mites.

completely agree

if one grows enuf plants one will have a plant or two or five that looks similar

it will grow, and it will produce,,

slowly, and not on par with normal

one need simply decide whether ones time is worth the effort

i vote for, if at all possible,, replace this plant now,, under good conditions for a new sprout, you have lost about three weeks time,, and one seed

Back
Top Bottom