Look Noobie Ash is Freezing Bubbling 2L Hempy's at the Blue Planet

Fargin Sweet Ash! congratulations on your first chop party!:bravo::welldone::yahoo::yummy:
Have a great Sativaday:)

A

Your harvest looks so tasty... yum!!!

no problem my friend,

thats why 420 is the best site of its kind, were all a good bunch of growers,
plus you did end up with some very nice looking buds, cant fault you on that, very nice indeed,

im sure you have learned a lot from this grow, i knew nothing when i joined this site, now im making my own fem seeds, my own crosses and getting decent results and some very nice buds for myself.

i learned a lot from following all the growers i follow, theirs so much to learn and the more we learn the better we grow,
you done really well considering a lot of first time growers make many mistakes, me included, over watering, to much nutes, messing with the plants to much, stressing them by removing leaves to often etc etc, but lesson learned, now i grow decent looking buds and my plants seem very happy,

the main mistake i made was harvesting to early, these plants put on lots of weight in the last 2 weeks of flower, the calyx swell like they got seeds in them, before i harvested way to early when calyx where still small,

so you done very well indeed,

Speaking of the next 2:hookah:

100_17405.JPG

100_17414.JPG

100_17443.JPG

100_17465.JPG

100_17452.JPG

:)

YUM!!!!
good weed Ash:)

another good weed day Ash:)

nice and frosty,

ill have to check what grow method your using, but if you not done much growing then a soil grow would be a good option, will give you some amazing results and you will learn a lot,

you done good first time round, most fail and end up killing their first plants, so you done good and looks like you got some very nice buds left to come down, some tasty looking buds for you my friend

well done

Happy 4rth and Good Weed Ash:circle-of-love:

Congratulations! Thanks for sharing your grow with us! :high-five:

Please don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!
:420:

Back
Top Bottom