Look Noobie Ash is Freezing Bubbling 2L Hempy's at the Blue Planet

Ha the wife is all bent. The groundhog ate her garden. I told her to buy some re-rod so I can put up little fences. She said "they will we ok till next weekend." :cheesygrinsmiley:

Buds are starting stack up and frost. Zombies i think are going to finally have to give up think I see white mold on the stems.

It looks like to 2 I was waiting to show sex day 10 looks like both girls!! Haven't figured out what I'm going to do with that lanky Sativa yet but I'll give her a whirl. Thats 5 out of 6 seeds female. The guy I got them from swears he know's how to tell between male and female seeds. Thought yea right, but 5 out of 6 you have to wonder.

you know Young ground hogs are pretty tasty critters on the grill, even better with some grilled fresh veggies:)

Well you got it all in the title :cheesygrinsmiley:... cool. Interesting setup. I am interested to see if it will yield as you plan.

plus reps for the setup

good weed Ash:)

you know Young ground hogs are pretty tasty critters on the grill, even better with some grilled fresh veggies:)

Good weed Fishy! If it were up to me I'd have you and Buckshot over for a burn fest. :roorrip: We'd catch that groundhog and grill his ass up.:) The wife put the official hit out on him "Kill that little bastered" If you knew her you would find that funny as hell. Plus the joy of living with me, not that I would ride anybody for such a misjudgment. :):rofl::rofl::rofl:I was going to let him live back there, but I won't get peace till he is gone now. So out come's the trap and I'm off all next week so his days are numbered.

Well you got it all in the title :cheesygrinsmiley:... cool. Interesting setup. I am interested to see if it will yield as you plan.

plus reps for the setup

Thanks for the reps!! I've been following your journals for months now and glad you like. I think I can get it done it's just going to be a pain in the rear. With all of the feeding schedules keeping up with clones BLA BLA BLA. No matter what I'm having a blast.:Namaste:

He He as long as he lives and you do your best to TRY to catch him(wink wink) she can focus on Phill and draw any mishaps away that you may do:)
or you can just kill the bastard and make her proud:high-five:

Thanks for the reps!! I've been following your journals for months now and glad you like. I think I can get it done it's just going to be a pain in the rear. With all of the feeding schedules keeping up with clones BLA BLA BLA. No matter what I'm having a blast.:Namaste:

No problem, you deserve them. Thank you for following my journal (thanks to all that follow) I try to keep it interesting to look at. Above all if you are having fun that is cool.

PS move 5 miles

He He as long as he lives and you do your best to TRY to catch him(wink wink) she can focus on Phill and draw any mishaps away that you may do:)
or you can just kill the bastard and make her proud:high-five:

I've thought about this. Going to have to off him. If I put these little cheesy fences I have planned and he crashes them and then eat's everything. Take a wild guess who's ass is in the sling? I'm trying not to be so hard on the wildlife around the house. But I guess groundhog's and chipmunks are going to be the exceptions.

No problem, you deserve them. Thank you for following my journal (thanks to all that follow) I try to keep it interesting to look at. Above all if you are having fun that is cool.

PS move 5 miles

Already have plans for the move I have 2 more years till the youngest graduates High school. It's important to me she stays were she started. Maybe by then people will wake up and it won't be a problem. At the very least my wife would qualify for any states medical card with having MS.

Already have plans for the move I have 2 more years till the youngest graduates High school. It's important to me she stays were she started. Maybe by then people will wake up and it won't be a problem. At the very least my wife would qualify for any states medical card with having MS.

children first... it is nice when leave the nest :cheesygrinsmiley:

hopping you have a great weedend Ash:)

DSCF1846.JPG
just put your jiffy pot over a small dwc
DSCF13151.JPG

Back
Top Bottom