Look Noobie Ash is Freezing Bubbling 2L Hempy's at the Blue Planet

Went to the hydro store he didn't have h2o2. So I'm just going to use the cheap stuff and flush it back out after a couple hours, add fresh nutes after that hopefully I'm all good. I'll check the hydro store the next town over if he is doesn't have I'll guess I'll just order on line. I will have some on hand just to have. My problem is immediate so I'll just do the best I can with what I got.:cheesygrinsmiley:

The trip wasn't a total bust bought some new toys!
100_17133.JPG

Finally got to see my own tric's I was just a little excited.:party::party::theband::party::party:

Went to the hydro store he didn't have h2o2. So I'm just going to use the cheap stuff and flush it back out after a couple hours, add fresh nutes after that hopefully I'm all good. I'll check the hydro store the next town over if he is doesn't have I'll guess I'll just order on line. I will have some on hand just to have. My problem is immediate so I'll just do the best I can with what I got.:cheesygrinsmiley:

The trip wasn't a total bust bought some new toys!
100_17133.JPG

Finally got to see my own tric's I was just a little excited.:party::party::theband::party::party:
I got the same scope:) gottem on the net for $4.00 a piece so I bought 4 of them. the batteries cost more than the scope does LOL

I got the same scope:) gottem on the net for $4.00 a piece so I bought 4 of them. the batteries cost more than the scope does LOL

The hydro guy got me for 12 bucks with batteries. I don't mind supporting him what little he is going to get out of me. I want him around for the specialty stuff thats not at wally world. Of course he was supposed to have the H2o2.:hmmmm:

good weed Ash:)
it is good to support your local bizz.:thumb: A friend showed me them after I went RS and bought a $20.00 one that I dont like near as much as that one. if it makes you feel better:)
The hydro guy got me for 12 bucks with batteries. I don't mind supporting him what little he is going to get out of me. I want him around for the specialty stuff thats not at wally world. Of course he was supposed to have the H2o2.:hmmmm:

Yup I just ordered one amazon 4 euros free shipping, but congrats on the toys, when growing most the stuff I buy is for my garden I even asked my girl to Oder some seeds for me on my birthday. Good growing bro

Yup I just ordered one amazon 4 euros free shipping, but congrats on the toys, when growing most the stuff I buy is for my garden I even asked my girl to Oder some seeds for me on my birthday. Good growing bro

It's not a good thing for me to go to the Herbie's website. In the grand plan I will get those fancy seeds but the finance dept. would frown at this point in the game.:cheesygrinsmiley: Good growing to you Ket, Thx for stopping by:peace:

Here's the new stuff I have been working on. :hookah:

The experimental "cloner". I'm trying to get the temps down in the rez part of the cloner. I'm just using a couple 5" air stones hooked up two double air pumps that make the water boil trying to imitate the misting action of the areo cloners. Bubble's popping close to the stem area Hopefully :wood: will work. Staying away from any kind of pump in the water for less heat.

100_17144.JPG

At the bottom are the five moms I have been working on keeping them small light nutes GLR light schedule. They just got topped today for the cloner experiment. At the top are a run of clones I'm trying to get strong enough to flower. They had a tough go with temps in the cloner not a lot of root site's. They are whats left of the lanky Sativa strain. You have to go real lite on the nutes with them anyways. This strain I will probably let die out. But I still have to give them a go.

100_17155.JPG

Couldn't help but take a couple shots of the big girls at 7 wks Since the flip. The one has been shooting up these crazy stems out top of the buds and them filling in with flower looks goofy but I guess it's still growing.

100_17164.JPG

100_17172.JPG

I added 230 watts of CFL to the freezer with the 120w LED that should be plenty till I get the new LED.

100_17183.JPG

Good Weed Everyone.:allgood:

I think the air stones instead of a water pump would work. It ought to and I am hoping it will cause I have been dealing with heat and thinking real similar to you on the air bubbles getting the stems enough water and air.
I really like how you use what you got or what I used to call back in the street racing days in the 80's "Run what you brung"

reps for,on,in, around, the cloner and da cloner too
:bravo:

Thx for the reps!:Namaste: Maybe I just have to much time on my hands.:cheesygrinsmiley: I just noticed every time a bubble pops a little spec of water jumps. I'm going to rig up some place with a light so it can sit on the floor of the basement trying to keep it even cooler. Trying to get less transpiration. Sounds good in theory :slide:

I think the air stones instead of a water pump would work. It ought to and I am hoping it will cause I have been dealing with heat and thinking real similar to you on the air bubbles getting the stems enough water and air.
I really like how you use what you got or what I used to call back in the street racing days in the 80's "Run what you brung"

Yea, I like building the stuff, I don't think Sam Waldon (walmart) new he was starting a hydro store:)

Good Weed Ash!
the girl, the Clones all look great!:)

i am glad you run air check valves on all your air pumps, a lot of people do not. it is just cheap insurance to make sure the air pumps do not get flooded with water and short.

They did provide them with the pump for a reason. :Namaste: :)
I do have to clean up the set-up though it looks like hell :laughtwo: Tube's, check valves and tee's all over :laugh:

Good news The clones made it through day 1 standing tall. :) touched the side of the rez it was cool to the touch. I'm waiting for my buddy to get home from vacation he has one of the temp sensor guns, so I can see where the temp of the water actually is, as I try for 68 degrees.;)

Put the three clones from the Sativa strain in the flower chamber. They started growing new pistils anyways, I never could get them to revert to veg fully. The GLR just wouldn't do it, but I wasn't setting up a fourth set of lights new timer Bla Bla Bla.:tokin:

howdy Ash. I think if you would want to reveg 20/4 would be the way to go:)
you could run down to the pet store and get a stick on aquarium thermometer. they are pretty accurate:thumb:

i bought some liquid crystal stick on thermometers just so i could stick them on my reservoir and get a quick indicator of what my temperature is at even though i own a temperature sensor gun.

Thx for the idea You 2 :Namaste::bravo: Wally World here I come ;)

I was trying to cheat trying to avoid another temporary set up, but thanks for the advice on the 20/4 I was thinking 18/6 would be ok. The first plants I harvest will open up my veg chamber, then I can start working with my original vision, I'll be able to better handle such a situation. Hell this whole deal has been a fly by the seat of your pants anyways. :tokin:. Checked on those clones today they all had noticeable growth. So maybe I got lucky and the timing wasn't bad. The mom was real lanky.

hi, just flicking through these journals,
fish cake is spot in with the 20-4 for doing a reveg, 18-6 is also ok but takes a lot longer, you would need around 2 to 3 weeks for a plant to reveg, it goes through some crazy growth and some funky looking leaves but it sorts itself out, after your left with a monster cropped plant,
a plant thats revegged grows like crazy and you get many many branches, you get branches all over the place, id say 5 to 10 times more than the mother plant had, but it takes time to reveg,

its also possible to reveg using a cfl, you would only need 1 cfl per plant to reveg or if the clones/ plants are small then 1 cfl will put a few plants back into veg then you could put them under glr to veg them for a while, but getting them to reveg under glr would not be possible, if anything it would make them turn hermie due to interupting their flowering cycle with light during the dark period, its not a problem in veg but once the plant is flowering it would just stress it and make it go hermie,

i know its a pain setting up another light but it would only need a desk lamp with a 30watt 6400k cfl or hang a couple of them 20watt cfls around the plants and have them on 18-6 or 20-4 or even 24-0, i guess 24-0 would be the quickest option to get them to reveg, but its a slow process and ive had plants take anything up to and over 3 weeks, for the first week their is not much change, the 2nd week they grow some weird leaves, some curl like spirals, some leaves have leaves growing out the stem of the leaf, it really makes them do some crazy growth, but by week 3 the leaves are sorted then you get the crazy growth.

its interesting to try if you have not reveg before, ive done it a few times, i harvest my plants and if i like that look of one of them and i didnt take clones then i harvest most of it and just leave 2 or 3 small popcorn buds on it after harvest then wack it under some cfls to reveg, you end up with a plant that has many tops as if its been grown under a scrog, its more of a bush than a tall plant,

but the results are good and plenty of bud after its revegged and flowered again,

just my 2 cents worth,

Back
Top Bottom