Look Noobie Ash is Freezing Bubbling 2L Hempy's at the Blue Planet

Ash2man

Hello all! :welcome:

What strain is it 6 seeds collected over years from quality bags find 1 seed.
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages nice mixture of Sativa, Indica, and Hybrid
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? 3 in veg. 9 in flower
If in Veg... For how long? New clones for mother plants
If in Flower stage... For how long? 3 plants at 19 days 6 at 5 days
Indoor or outdoor? Indoor
Soil or Hydro? Hydro
If soil... what is in your mix?per/ver
If soil... What size pot 2L /1 gallon containers
Size of light? 120w Ufo some CFL Bulbs
Is it aircooled? Exhaust fan passive intake
Temp of Room/cab? 74/81
RH of Room/cab? 40/60
PH of media or res? 5.8
Any Pests ? None
How often are you watering? Every, Every other
Type and strength of ferts used? Blue Planet Multiple schedules.

I am starting up this journal in the ending of the first step to some pretty lofty goals that I want to achieve. We will see if they are attainable or not.

I started with 6 seeds Feb 28th each from different bags of quality stuff only kept if you found only 1 or 2 this was over a couple few years. They all germinated, I did my best to burn them up with nutes, PH, and temps in the cabinet. But I learned from lurking around 420 and started getting nice results.

This is the plan I'm running with right now.

I have 5 of the original 6 in flower 3 of them in day 19 from 12/12 and 2 others on day 5. The one missing was a male. All of these were
fimmed early and have had clones taken from them. The 2 plants on day 5 were stunted due to early punishment from a noobie. I didn't want to put them in flower until they had better legs under them. Just waiting for them to sex, hopefully I get at least one male as you will see square footage is at a premium at Ash's place.

I have 4 clones in flower at 5 days. My trial and error guys looks like I have them nute burned right now, nothing they can't recover from, I just got happy with the juice. I'm not expecting too much from them.

I have 3 out of the cloner, planted hempy style 5 day old cuttings that are destined to be mother plants. They are waiting for the smoke/grow report from the first round to flower to see if they stay or go. Their mothers are at day 19.

In the cloner: I have 3 cuttings that won't root (going in the trash tomorrow). 1 with a good start of roots. 3 clones from the 2 other original seeds that are in day 5 in flower to be mothers to finish off rest of the grab bag of strains.

When I have everything running and the set-up is complete. I think I can harvest 2 12/12 clones a week every week perpetual with few interruptions. In a old stand up freezer and a broke down fridge for grow cabinets. DIY bubbling 2L hempy pots. 120 watt Extreme Flower LED from Advanced some CFL's. A DIY cloner. Blue Planet nute's.

If that goal is actually possible I know I will be able to get it done with all of the help that is found here on
:420: . People like Fishy, Canna, 420'fied and alot of members I can't remember this second have inspired this craziness. I Thank You ALL!!!

Now for the next challenge---uploading pic's
:high-five:

The nasty looking freezer
100_15792.JPG

The Fridge
100_15872.JPG

The freezer inside
100_15801.JPG

The fridge inside
100_15882.JPG

Whats going on in the freezer
100_15862.JPG

Whats going on in the fridge
100_15902.JPG

100_15892.JPG

These 2 day 19 from 12/12 in the fridge
100_15932.JPG

100_15912.JPG

100_15953.JPG
100_15922.JPG

day 19 in the freezer
100_15814.JPG

4 trial clones
100_15831.JPG

100_15821.JPG

these 2 day 5 from 12/12 in the freezer
100_15843.JPG
100_15852.JPG

Can't forget the mom's. They are kicked out of their space due to lack of room.
100_15971.JPG

100_15962.JPG

The set-up is still a little getto but i work on it $20-$40 a week or as much as I can squeeze out of the finance dept.:peace:

This is how I think I can make this work, harvest at least 14 grams a week every week. Obviously take clones from the mother plants once they get their home back (I know bad problem Too Much In Flower):rofl:. The freezer can hold 5 of those white trays that are holding the 4 clones in flower right now, thats 20 plant sites. If I put in 2 new cuttings a week in 10 weeks I should be able to harvest them. As long as I don't break the chain this should work.....Right?

With this set-up I can hand water each plant site individually I can adjust the feedings for each pair by age and with good records the strain. I have some idea's on how to KISS. So if I smoke to much before feeding time I don't wind up with some hermied crossbreed.:;):

I was fortunate to have a buddy with a extra 300 watt LED otherwise I wouldn't be able to flower the 2 bigger ones in the fridge. I plan to add CFL's in the freezer another 200 watts until I can get another UFO.

Im subbed for this one. I like the set up. I'd never have thought to grow in a freezer. Thats pretty bad ass. Can you take some pics of the ventiation you have going? Did you just bore a big hole in the back of the freezer for a fan? Thats probably what I would have done, lol.

Looking good so far. I'd check the lower buds on the plants in flower daily. Bag seed plants make me nervous and sometimes are a crap shoot. They may hermi on you, or they may never hermi. You never know. Good luck, man.

Im subbed for this one. I like the set up. I'd never have thought to grow in a freezer. Thats pretty bad ass. Can you take some pics of the ventiation you have going? Did you just bore a big hole in the back of the freezer for a fan? Thats probably what I would have done, lol.

Looking good so far. I'd check the lower buds on the plants in flower daily. Bag seed plants make me nervous and sometimes are a crap shoot. They may hermi on you, or they may never hermi. You never know. Good luck, man.

The Hermi comment was a joke. Just me making fun of myself for possibly screwing up feeding with all of this going on. Haven't seen any hermi signs. I'll get some more pic's up.

I'm here for the show Ash and digging the scene :)
nice set up brother! hope you have a great weedend too:bravo:

Here are some shot's of the ventilation. Yes I did start with a drill and ended with a saws all. Nasty loud job. I couldn't cut a straight line with a saws all to save my life so yes, there is alot of expanding foam and "trim" to clean up the look.
Inside the freezer
100_16203.JPG

100_16184.JPG

100_16192.JPG

The vents at the bottom are just cut out holes then used liquid nail to secure half of the "filter" to the floor then filled that with carbon and duct taped the halves together.
I used a 4" duct fan for the freezer(underpowered) used a dryer vent housing for the back
100_16213.JPG

Can't see the fan for the fridge on the inside. During the design phase I didn't think I was going to be flowering in there, so I didn't care about light leaks. So I had to cheese-ball a false back to stop the light from the cloner area hitting the ladies during quiet time.
100_16243.JPG

100_16264.JPG

100_16275.JPG

no cheeseball at all bro. if it is, its a good looking one:thumb:

no cheeseball at all bro. if it is, its a good looking one:thumb:

Lol the shot of the clone area wasn't in that batch. Thats where the fan is. There is a hole that connects the fridge part to the top.I have cardboard boxes and towels stuffed all over looks pitiful. The pic is in the first batch. But it does function 6 weeks or so it wont matter.:peace:

actually thats a great idea. pending on where you live, the man could throw a stupid child endangering charge on you. I know it sounds reaching but them f#@ks think of stuff like that:)
Hey Ash I was thinking, some locks on the freeze/fridge would increase security, and accidental snoops. "hey man got any beer/soda in the fridge?", door opens and ta daaaaa. oooooops.:peace:

Back
Top Bottom