Lookah Seahorse

I live in Michigan and heres proof I didnt keep it in case anyone was wondering...

On second call with UPS now... First was 10 minutes of elevator music...Coming up on 10min on this one too...

I HAD MUCH MORE TO WRITE, TRYING TO BE CIVIL.... HUMAN ON PHONE!!!!

UPS said the charges were canceled on 4/9/2021, I asked for documentation stating that since I got a bill yesterday.... We will see if that cancelation doc arrives in my email, otherwise got to get back on phone....

Will update when I get the email, if I do, lady said she had to type it up...wtf? So yeah, not holding my breath...

548.jpg

Hey Lookah........ I just speant another 15 minutes on the phone....

I CANNOT GET ANY VERIFICATION THIS BILL WAS CANCELED BECAUSE I AM NOT THE SHIPPER....

I DO NOT HAVE AN ACCOUNT NUMBER.......

I WOULD APPRECIATE A LITTLE ASSISTANCE HERE

I AM ABOUT TO LOSE IT.

Guess I am going to reactivate those credit alerts so I can see when/if this hits my credit, and take appropriate actions, lets hope it doesnt get to that.

I gave it one last shot and after being transfered 3x and on hold now again, its been 36 minutes so..... Balls in your court Lookah.

172617956_1138175626661030_3296821072516264086_n.jpg

We are following up on this also.

The third time today chasing our shipping partners and UPS to find what's going on, we have reiterated our request for them to cancel all the fees on this regarding seeking payment from you and seeking verification of such.

There should also be a replacement Seahorse Pro on its way to you, this time NOT by UPS. We won't be sending any items in this way anymore through them.

We are following up on this also.

The third time today chasing our shipping partners and UPS to find what's going on, we have reiterated our request for them to cancel all the fees on this regarding seeking payment from you and seeking verification of such.

There should also be a replacement Seahorse Pro on its way to you, this time NOT by UPS. We won't be sending any items in this way anymore through them.
Thank you for your help trying to get this cleared up,

Also weird thing happened yesterday....

My phone rang with UPS's telephone number but it said United States Government on the caller ID.When I answered it was one of the persons from UPS who transfered me yesterday, but he was looking for someone else who had an issue with a package to UK and said my home number was associated with their issue....

Again thanks for jumpin in and trying to get this all worked out.

Our shipping agent says that UPS has confirmed that they have canceled the charges, I hope that they have and that should be the end of it.

Regarding the phone call, that all seems very odd. I checked and we don't have anything sent through UPS to anyone in the UK for at least the last three weeks. the last one I can find arrived in the UK on the 22nd of March and the number associated with that was correct and nothing like your contact number.

For the replacement device, I will email you the tracking info. thank you.

I received the Seahorse Pro today, after I test it out I will post up a review on it and hopefully UPS actually did take care of it, not havin a whole lot of confidence in shipping companies lately.

Also glad you at Lookah could do some more testing on my cleaning method for the Seahorse and got it posted on your site, should help some people.

Thanks again and I do have to say you did handle this as well as could possibly be expected and I do applaud you for this. I am probably one of the hardest customers I know and I will say you actually did well all things considered. I will ammend my original post to update the info so people do not have to read through it all to get to the end here.

Thank you and I still will keep an eye out for any UPS hanky panky regarding their invoice.

(cant ammend first post time limited editing)

@oldskoolbudz
I will ammend my original post to update the info so people do not have to read through it all to get to the end here.
I have added a final line to your first post for you, using your words. :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom