Lookin for suggestions. will detox drink work for heavy smoker?

Sleazy bleazy

ok so my dad has a dt for a potential employer on Tuesday afternoon, it is Friday night so about 4 days away. He is about 5-10 and maybe 150 lbs. He is a pretty heavy smoker atleast a few grams a day on the low end. he bought a detox drink called 'Ultimate Gold'. Mainly my question was if any heavy daily smokers have had luck with this or other detox drink. most testimonies ive found here or elsewhere on the net have been by people who only smoke small amounts 1 or 2 bowls a day. Any suggestions will be gladly met though we have no interest in synthetic urine remedies so don't suggest that lol

well for one thing ive recently had bad experience with them. As is often the case I had to wait in the waiting room of the clinic till they were ready for me to piss. meanwhile the bottle was attached to a hand warmer by time they were ready for me it was way too hot. It wasn't like I was able to keep constantly pulling out the bottle and checking it to make sure it was exactly the 98 degrees or whatever its supposed to be until they were ready for me. plus ive never seen any that actually looked the right color there always too light if u ask me. we have some though if he does not pass a home test the day before he'll probly try the synthetic its just so undignified. especialy since we live in wa state and cannabis isn't even an illegal substance here! Its bullshit its like testing a person for alcohol in employment screening. I HAVE A DREAM THAT WE MAY BE JUDGED BY THE CONTENT OF OUR CHARECTER NOT BY THE COLOR INSIDE OUR CIGARETTES. Anywho lol that's why I dnt like synthetics

well for one thing ive recently had bad experience with them. As is often the case I had to wait in the waiting room of the clinic till they were ready for me to piss. meanwhile the bottle was attached to a hand warmer by time they were ready for me it was way too hot. It wasn't like I was able to keep constantly pulling out the bottle and checking it to make sure it was exactly the 98 degrees or whatever its supposed to be until they were ready for me. plus ive never seen any that actually looked the right color there always too light if u ask me. we have some though if he does not pass a home test the day before he'll probly try the synthetic its just so undignified. especialy since we live in wa state and cannabis isn't even an illegal substance here! Its bullshit its like testing a person for alcohol in employment screening. I HAVE A DREAM THAT WE MAY BE JUDGED BY THE CONTENT OF OUR CHARECTER NOT BY THE COLOR INSIDE OUR CIGARETTES. Anywho lol that's why I dnt like synthetics
Just takes a few minutes of practice with synthetic to keep the temp in range. Thats the nice thing about synthetic, you can practice without hurting the product.
If temp is too high, just blow on the urine in the collection cup till the temp gets within range. If its too low rub your thumb against your clothes for a few seconds and then hold it against the temp strip on the collection cup till its within range.

We offer an option called the Incognito Belt that once warmed, will hold the temp for about 8 hours, so you would not need to worry about the temp going down while you are waiting for the test.

as a sponsor, we offer 420Magazine members a 15% discount on all purchases. Simply use coupon code 420MAG during checkout.

Back
Top Bottom