Looking a little odd

stagnant

I have a little 6-7 week older under a 400w HPS that has started to look a little sickly, she (I'm hoping) is on a 6am-midnight cycle at the moment. I last watered 2 days ago, and probably 2-3 days before that, watering from the bottom in the tray.

At this stage I'm thinking I should leave it alone for a few days, maybe I over watered? The soil does seem quite dry until I get about 4-5 inches down though.

I've been going through the posts to get some ideas of whats going on

I've done that too, I'm waiting for the images to be accepted, I figured I'd try link off site first..once the images are accepted ill change them over, Thanks

I'll try that again :)

2 weeks ago
2Weeksago.JPG

now
Sick1.JPG

Yeah it was looking quite good a week ago, but it's starting looking bad in the last 2-3 days. the pot is 8.5 litres, about 2.2 gallon?

So does anyone have any ideas? shes getting worse, shes looking very dried up and the leaves are turning yellow.

You'd be right, I went and got some nutrients yesterday and gave it a good water from the top, sprayed the leaves too and today its a looking much better. I imagine the wilted leaves will die away but the top leaves are no longer curling inwards. Thanks for the info...I'll probably put all this and the photos into a journal soon

Presently I think I am stunned and stunted! lol

Yeah, I read your "Reason for Edit," and I think you are stunned and stunted stoned.

Back
Top Bottom