Looking at joining the rosin world, which press?

Someone in these forums, probably in Grandpa Tokin's, or Dutchman1990's threads reported problems with the electronics on the Dulytek.

I'm partial to the Dabpress 10 ton unit with the external hand pump. This combination will cost $130 more than the 6 ton bottle jack press, but offers the pressure gauge for consistent pressure between pressings.

How much are you planning to press at a time and how often?
I've never messed with rosin, but I'm sure once I do, I won't look back. I won't use it much, but I'd rather buy a nice one the first time.
Someone in these forums, probably in Grandpa Tokin's, or Dutchman1990's threads reported problems with the electronics on the Dulytek.

I'm partial to the Dabpress 10 ton unit with the external hand pump. This combination will cost $130 more than the 6 ton bottle jack press, but offers the pressure gauge for consistent pressure between pressings.
That's one of the units I was looking at. Looks fun!

I've never messed with rosin, but I'm sure once I do, I won't look back. I won't use it much, but I'd rather buy a nice one the first time.

That's one of the units I was looking at. Looks fun!

I'd have gone with the Dabpress caged plates if I already had a hydraulic press, or more uses for one.

Buying tools has really slowed down as I've aged. I have to think of whether I'll get enough use out of a tool before I croak to warrant its purchase.

@1969gtx

I am starting with the 6 Ton DabPress and have been very impressed by what it produces!
As a complete noob to this, it has been an effortless process of making my own rosin.
This is a great all in one option to start with!

Bought off Amazon with Prime and had it in hand in 3 days!

IMG-20200624-WA0014.jpg

And this was my very first press of anything!
IMG-20200624-WA0023.jpg

I have since pressed larger pucks with great success!
Only suggestion I would make if you may get into it seriously is to upgrade to the 10 Ton with the gauge to get the pressure spot on every time.

:nomo:

Hey guys I was looking into getting a press for pressing 3.5s at a time into rosin. I want to get a decent press that gets the most out of my bud. For personal use with some use for friends too. So far the nugsmasher mini has caught my eye.. Id have to get it imported to the UK but I'm looking at around £750 posted for the basic mini bundle.. Is this the magnum press or is there a good alternative in the eu/UK... I looked at the rosin bomb and its looks less than half as good as the nugsmasher mini in what it produces and yields ...

I was wondering about the same one for here in NZ, but I feel the name could be a black mark against it when it got to Customs. Would something obvious like nugsmasher be of no concern importing into the UK?

I am not 100% sure how customs would like it but I guess now that CBD concentrates are legal in the UK I guess I could say its for that if it gets flagged. Very risky unless it gets send super stealthy and maybe as a gift. I'd love to know if anyone outside of us or cad has ordered one before..

Back
Top Bottom