Looking for a Flower Hardener / Finisher

HappyGrass

Hi everyone!

I've been out of the loop for a little bit but I'm getting ready to start up again in the next few months. I used Gravity for a long time and was satisfied with the results, but it's been taken out of shelves and I would like to go with a more organic option to finish up my buds. I'll be growing in FFOF soil perlite mix. Any and all info is greatly appreciated, thanks!
:peace:

Sorry for the late reply, I've been super busy!

Yes we have used Bloombastic in our own gardens as well as grows that we coach. It's a great product and it is really good for not only hardening but also trich production and aroma. It's fairly concentrated too, using 2ml - 4ml per gallon maximum. Offers a long shelf life of around 3 years (as long as you keep it in room temp).

Sorry for the late reply, I've been super busy!

Yes we have used Bloombastic in our own gardens as well as grows that we coach. It's a great product and it is really good for not only hardening but also trich production and aroma. It's fairly concentrated too, using 2ml - 4ml per gallon maximum. Offers a long shelf life of around 3 years (as long as you keep it in room temp).

Sounds good, I'll definitely look into it once I start up again this fall. I appreciate the help brotha.

Back
Top Bottom