420 Magazine Background

Looking for a reasonable priced Airstone/Airpump combo, opinions?

flogger11

Hey everybody I have an 18 gallon tote with 10 gallons of water in it as my res along with a one gallon cloning tray. I would like to run a single air pump with a t fitting, one going to the cloning tray airstone and the other to the res airstone. What do you guys think would be the best airstone/pump combo? Low noise and cheap are a must! Thanks so much for the hand!:thumb:

quiyettoker

I actually today will fix up a bubble cloner! I got the idea from this site idk wat his name was but I bought 2 Bubble wands from Walmart, A 5 quart plastic box with lid from the Dollar store I already had a Air pump and the air hoses So as far as your question I just bought mine at walmart, but u might need someone else to weigh in !!

PeteSmith

Hello, it's been a while since i've been here. But I reccomend going to Petsmart they have great air pumps and air stones and all the tubing and fittings you would need. They are cheap and quiet as well.

dogstick

From what I know if running dwc you are going to want to get a pump that is equal to 1 watt a gallon. I have a rainforest that is max 17 gallons and got the commerical 1 that is 18 watts. I started using a tetra whisper 20gal pump and trust me your better off with that first ratio. I use the tetra now for the mixing can.

Top Bottom