Looking for a strain! Please help

TheRealist99

Hello, throughout the years i have been looking for a certain skunk or critical strain. I still to this day have not found the bud that i smoked over 10years ago when i was younger. It was by far the best bud i have ever seen or smoked and smelled. Maybe you guys here at 420 Mag can help me. I will explain it to the best of my ability. Anyway the buds when harvested are COVERED with red hairs and is dark green also, it smells exactly like a fruity skunk, very strong/sweet smelling. It is very sticky, even when completely dried it is still sticky and hard to cut up. And when smoked it has the sweet skunk taste followed by a hard hitting stone and it is a very strong/harsh strain. It makes you cough unbelievably hard and a lot. Does anyone know the strain i am talking about? I hope so, if anyone has had experience with a strain like this please post a reply and explain what strain or title the bud may have and also if possible a seed bank company who may sell the strain. I know it will not be easy finding the original strain but as close as i can get to the original genetics will be fine.
If you are familiar with a strain like this please post and explain. Thanks:thanks::420::peace:

Back
Top Bottom