Looking For A Tester Of Maxsisun MG3000

Daily drop in for #Maxisun #MG3000. Happy Thanksgiving from the States. Thankful for all the blessings in my life (there easy to overlook on the daily). Hope everyone is doing well!

20211125_075014.jpg

What a fantastic way to get your name out there.

I would love to give Maxisun a thorough test.

Currently have three tents. Two 3x4x6, and one 2x4x5. The small tent is housing a drying plant right now, as I had to bring the light downstairs, to replace one that broke.

First tent is now housing four autos and two photoperiods. Using a SilverStar 315w CMH unit. I have some clones rooting now, and they will be added in for flowering later on.
Autos are re bred Dark Devil Auto and are 1 week old today. The photoperiod in the back is an Amnesia Lemon Kush wk4, and the front one is a Gorilla Girl wk6.
IMG_20211124_151222_099.jpg

Second tent has three autos in pots, with clones and a hopeful seedling inside the humidity dome.
Back left is a Violet Kush Auto, right is a Northern Lights Auto, and the front is a Crystal Candy XL Auto. These are grown under one TS-1000.
IMG_20211120_130717_490.jpg

By the end of the year, Mars Hydro will have sent me a second TS-1000 to double up this tent, or to go into my smaller tent. Also, ViparSpectra is sending me an XS2000, which will takeover the LED tent once it arrives.

I would love to put a #Maxsisun #MG3000 into the other tent, having a 3 way test of companies. While no light has the same power, the results will be on quality of the harvest, not weight.

Those are Christmas holiday nugs...nice and frosty!!!
Down to my last nug of the unknown but I'll have plenty of the rest for the holiday!! Thanks bud...how's the grow going?

Down to my last nug of the unknown but I'll have plenty of the rest for the holiday!! Thanks bud...how's the grow going?
I had to chop them down early. 2 of them were still in veg and the others had a couple weeks before I would've harvested,but our place is up for sale and we have a bunch of different people viewing it and home inspectors coming in with infrared cameras.
Everything was hidden well inside the shell of an ikea cabinet,but it was getting too hard to conceal everything once the inspectors started coming haha

I'll be back up and running once I move into my new place in a month or so.

I had to chop them down early. 2 of them were still in veg and the others had a couple weeks before I would've harvested,but our place is up for sale and we have a bunch of different people viewing it and home inspectors coming in with infrared cameras.
Everything was hidden well inside the shell of an ikea cabinet,but it was getting too hard to conceal everything once the inspectors started coming haha

I'll be back up and running once I move into my new place in a month or so.
Oh poo...well you had some good looking almost ready girls. Stinks about the veggers...

Have an inspection come May so I need to curb for a little bit or at least downsize to a singular tent that I can move to the shed if need be but even though that's only for a day, I'm going to have to not have much growing for the month prior so I can transport everything easier...so needless to say, I feel ya but I'm not knocking anything down thank God-gonna kill me enough to not have as much going on for a few...

Congratulations on the new house..and smart, I knew Ikea came in handy for something other than Allen wrench making

Back
Top Bottom