Looking for advice on Autos ,I'm having trouble finding. Please help

Dizzylizzy420

Hello all ,
2 BlueBerry Autos
Planted 1/6/17
Soil Grow
4 CFL lights 125 watts each
FF ferts
My Question:?Do I trim lower branches to give the other flowers more energy to developed bigger?
IMG_045141.JPG

I'd say no. Your plants already look like they've been through a radical defol. What you need is more light. Way more light! Your plants look healthy and are open enough that with a light with good penetration you should see good bud development.

Huh ! I was affraid you'd say that . I'm a new grower and stupid me decided to grow Autos and photos . Well the Autos grew so fast I had to move them out of the Grow tent because I wasn't get even light with the photos because the Autos grew amazingly tall . So now the issue was the cheap ass HPS light bulb blew with only 120 hrs of use . So I had to go back to mh light bulb and waiting for the hps to arrive in the mail today or tomorrow tops . This happened 4 days ago . My advice for new growers unfortunaty is double lights bulbs in case one blows out , another ballest. I already had one break on me not even being 30 days old . It's rediculos how these companies sell shit from china to us Americans for more money . So basically the only choice I have is separating the Autos and putting 4- 125 watt CFL that I bought if from Home Depot made for growing indoor plants . I don't know what else to do. I can't afford another setup .

Back
Top Bottom