Looking for advice on my next step!

IamIndica

Hey guys...and the odd gal here n there lol just looking for some thoughts on my next step for my girls.
All seeds other than 2 mystery seeds were put directly into soil March 18. I currently have 3 plants under my Mars 400 in approx 2'x2'x5' on one side of my cabinet ,Jack Herer Auto , CKS White Widow & a Gorilla Glue #4 that was grown from a dispensary bag seed... On the other side 2'x2'x3 1/2' (supposed to be veg side) I have 2 Ace killer OG and 2 mystery bag seeds being grown under cfls. All plants other than the white widow have been planted in a mixture of Pro-mix HP , perilite, and Triple H farms compost/manure/peat mixture. The White Widow was planted in only the Triple H Farms mixture with some Perilite.

I know I'll have to remove the auto once I switch light cycles for my photos, but as far as the white widow and GG I'm not sure wat to do lol if I should start them budding now , should I try a scrog , just keep trimming and let them go , maybe take one out n scrog one ? Lol thoughts? Thanks in advance for any input!! ..

420-magazine-mobile1585172547.jpg

420-magazine-mobile580250782.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1648313468.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2012337471.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1159969352.jpg

Hello, I've not used autos and assumed you'd switch them to 12/12 when they started preflowers formed? Is my assumption another one of them reasons people shouldn't assume?!?!

It looks as if you have a narrow but fairly tall grow space? I'd go for length mate, go for the green sky scraper vibe ;)

I see you have popped quiet a few beans and have quiet a few plants going in different phases. From what I can see you are going to have issues with over crowding. I see leaves pressed against your tent walls, not good, and your plants are still relatively small. Kind of hard to tell but from what I can see, you should be flowering 2 in that space imho, so they have some room to stretch out.
As for scrogging one, sure why not, I think everyone should experiment a little and see what works for them. Personally I would throw a scrog over the whole area and start filling it in before flipping to flower. That way you should have a nice flat canopy.

I see you have popped quiet a few beans and have quiet a few plants going in different phases. From what I can see you are going to have issues with over crowding. I see leaves pressed against your tent walls, not good, and your plants are still relatively small. Kind of hard to tell but from what I can see, you should be flowering 2 in that space imho, so they have some room to stretch out.
As for scrogging one, sure why not, I think everyone should experiment a little and see what works for them. Personally I would throw a scrog over the whole area and start filling it in before flipping to flower. That way you should have a nice flat canopy.

Yea I had too many different kinds of beans and got a little carried away & didn't think I'd have success with all of them lol I may give a couple to a friend to free up some space.

As for a scrogging do u think I'd be able to scrog 2 (white Widow,Gorilla Glue) in that 2'x2' space?

I would through the screen in now, veg for another week maybe 2while filling in the entire screen then when screen is at least 80 to 90% full flip them to flower. With limited space you will want to maximize your grow to get as much out of each grow as you can.

FYI you can top plants as often as you like though while it does produce more branches there is a point where your buds will suffer and not grow to max potential. I have topped my pants 3 times already on the grow I have presently

I would through the screen in now, veg for another week maybe 2while filling in the entire screen then when screen is at least 80 to 90% full flip them to flower. With limited space you will want to maximize your grow to get as much out of each grow as you can.

FYI you can top plants as often as you like though while it does produce more branches there is a point where your buds will suffer and not grow to max potential. I have topped my pants 3 times already on the grow I have presently

Yea I've only topped the one time and I think that'll be enough for my space , both plants have plenty of secondary branching.

So id want the screen to fill up before switching to 12/12?

Decent setup bro and pretty girls u got there. What type of LED is that? I just got my Viparspectra V300 last week and added it alongside my CFLs! Can't wait til July

Decent setup bro and pretty girls u got there. What type of LED is that? I just got my Viparspectra V300 last week and added it alongside my CFLs! Can't wait til July

Thanks man, I'm running a Mars ll 400. First time trying to grow with an actual light , hoping to get some decent smoke lol getting some discolouration on my white widow and I'm not so sure what it is though .

Thanks man, I'm running a Mars ll 400. First time trying to grow with an actual light , hoping to get some decent smoke lol getting some discolouration on my white widow and I'm not so sure what it is though .

Could be light bleaching how close is it to led

What nutes are you feeding? You might need cal-mag and also Mars hydro recommends 18-24" of space to canopy

Yea they were 18" from canopy when I installed the light but they've grown a couple inches & I figured that would be fine if I'm switching to flower? Also I Haven't given any nutes other than a couple random doses of Cali Majic

You gotta remember that when switched to flower transition happens and stretch like doubles or triples the plant size in 4 weeks, so you might want to super crop asap

Back
Top Bottom