Looking for advice to relocating

:welcome:

First may I say, welcome to the forum @Gelatonin :welcome:
Hello online 420 community! I'm looking for advice on relocating to a area with a community of a hippie life style or just people who are very 420 friendly! Do tell if you have any advice to give!
:hmmmm: By "hippie life style" do you mean like pitch a tent, wear hemp clothing, sell beads and head bands, and not bathe for months on end :rofl: I'm jokin man :rofl:
TBH, I wouldn't know, I joined the Army when I was like 18 years and 2 minutes old :rofl: ...now I'm an old fart, retired and enjoying what's left of life :ganjamon::theband::headbanger:

First may I say, welcome to the forum @Gelatonin :welcome:

:hmmmm: By "hippie life style" do you mean like pitch a tent, wear hemp clothing, sell beads and head bands, and not bathe for months on end :rofl: I'm jokin man :rofl:
TBH, I wouldn't know, I joined the Army when I was like 18 years and 2 minutes old :rofl: ...now I'm an old fart, retired and enjoying what's left of life :ganjamon::theband::headbanger:
I guess I meant more of people who are just really in to world peace and equality in feeling. But sounds like you live out your life! All I have is a small part time job and a high school diploma currently with a bit of cash I want to use to relocate to a place, I'll look into a job and a career path from there!

I guess I meant more of people who are just really in to world peace and equality in feeling.

Why not stay and work to improve the place you're at now?

Well, if laid back, cannabis loving lifestyle is what you want, consider Nova Scotia, Canada. Prior to legalization, there government did testing on THC metabolites in sewer treatment plants and determined there were was more cannabis (per capita) use in NS than anywhere else in the country :rofl: and I am quite sure there are more pot plants growing in Hants Co. than there is anywhere else in the province :rofl:

Well, if laid back, cannabis loving lifestyle is what you want, consider Nova Scotia, Canada. Prior to legalization, there government did testing on THC metabolites in sewer treatment plants and determined there were was more cannabis (per capita) use in NS than anywhere else in the country :rofl: and I am quite sure there are more pot plants growing in Hants Co. than there is anywhere else in the province :rofl:
I'm going to take this as a sign. Me and the Mrs were discussing a move to Canada a couple of nights ago and she randomly started looking online at properties in NS and fell in love with them. Said if we go to Canada that's where she wants to be. I best get looking for work possibilities :laugh: Sounds like we'd both be happy there.

What kind of work do you do @VetSmoke85 ?
I'm currently a maintenance manager working on automated postal sortation systems. Aircraft technician originally. Also worked on baggage handling systems in airports and a food waste recycling plant. Basically anything mechanical/electrical maintenance.

Ah OK, lots of work around the city (Halifax) that would suit you. I generally work out of the city but live in the country. About a 45 minute commute:)
Nice one. That would suit me great. I do 45-60 mins each way now. As long as the kids can get to school I'd be happier out in the countryside. Starting to look into it more seriously now. Sorry for hijacking your thread a little @Gelatonin :laugh: Ideally my eldest wants to finish high school here before we move so I've got 3 years to plan everything.

I guess I meant more of people who are just really in to world peace and equality in feeling. But sounds like you live out your life! All I have is a small part time job and a high school diploma currently with a bit of cash I want to use to relocate to a place, I'll look into a job and a career path from there!
I live in a small town in SW Missouri, I retired here because the cost of living is the cheapest I've found, the people here are genuinely nice...don't matter what nationality you are, they wave and say hello, even when you're doing 45 mph on a rural road, they still wave :ciao:

Back
Top Bottom