Looking for advice

TheIceman

I haven't smoked for about two weeks now and curious if i'll pass a urine test. I've been drinking a ton of water almost constantly. Before the those two weeks I smoked maybe 3-4 times a week. I'm in relatively good shape so my metabolism is pretty good. I've also drank some juice here and there and a little bit of tea. I have an interview on Friday and not sure if they are testing on the spot. Will this all be enough for me to pass or should I buy a detox kit? Any advice will be helpful

I wouldn't worry about them testing on site, for pre-employment they'll test after they offer you the job (no point in wasting the money testing people they wont hire). As far as the detox kits go, they do work but it might save you money to just get the two main ingredients in detox kits (creatine monohydrate and riboflavin or other B vitamin). The creatine will keep the thc from burning from your fat for a short period while the B vitamins will make your urine yellow. Don't worry so much about drinking a lot of water long before the test, just the day of.

Back
Top Bottom