Looking for advice

dave_the_stoner

i'm a Humboldt stoner, living in a piece of shit card board box of an apartment, and have gone through an unholy pain in the ass getting everything set up so i dont get my ass arrested, but then i fucked up. i gave my plants to much light, by switching from 12/12 to 18/6 lighting schedule, it stunned the growth for a little while and now it just dosent seem to want to grow very fast. i switched back to 12/12 and its growing better but way too slow, i'm using a 1000w HPS i have the plant potted in a 5 gallon bucket, w/ organic soil, and sterilized rocks for drainage, and i've monitered the nutrients very carefully. my little bushy plant dosent seem to want to get any bigger than 18", and the baby buds dont seem to want to get any bigger, any advice?

dont keep changing the light around like that. it stresses the plants, and can cause hermies. keep them in flowering how you have them now and finsh them. they will kick back and start growing again adter they get over the shock.

it seems to be mellowing out, I gave it a hefty feeding or organic blooming plant food, do you think i'll get a good harvest off an indica that was flowered at only a foot and a half?

Back
Top Bottom